RESULT😃

TANVEEN'S POV:😽

Raat ko I couldn't sleep. Everything was so fresh , I was scared.
I cried , I cried a lot. I adored him and he just left me with this void .

I needed peace and there's no better place than a mandir for attaining it .
I was there till 8 am but I had to attend my classes too so I came back to university .

I decided to take a fresh start, without any drama (AVIRAJ).

All I have to do now is study, I'm going to be one of the top doctors so duhh I have to work my ass off.
Plus I have my exams next month.
I should score good cuz it's me.
It's just me and me now.
I don't even want to think about whatever happened, people change the chapter, some burn the book , bhai mene apni genre hi change kr Li hai.
Hogya mera.

AVIRAJ'S POV:🐥

I didn't sleep the whole night thinking about her. I was just changing sides .
Is she okay? Is she sleeping? Nightmares to nahi are honge?
Several questions in my mind with not even a single answer .
I had already taken sleeping pills but kaam nahi kar rhi thi vo .

It was 2 in the morning when I got up and went outside.
I couldn't sleep without knowing she's okay .
So I went to her room , I tried to see through the window but nothing was visible.
Now I didn't even had the courage to go back .
The world was so dull without her.
Everything seemed sad.
It was her who lit up my life.

NO TANVEEN = DEPRESSED AVIRAJ.

So I just sat there only . I took the support of the wall of her room, atleast I knew she was somewhere inside the room, I could feel her essence and it was enough for now.

I don't know when I slept but the sun was rising now. The people were gonna wake up .
So I went back to my room.
All alone in a world without her .

AUTHOR'S POV:

During the next six months Tanveen was busy doing her work. From her hostel to university and then back.
She tried her best avoiding him. Sometimes she skipped dinner if he was in the mess. She was just fine. Atleast she was thinking this . She kept herself busy so she had no time to think about him.
The days went like this .
But the nights didn't.
Each and every night she missed him .
She missed his feel, his talks, his flirty comments, the moments where he was making her fall in love.
Everything about him that used to make her happy.
But then there was that night, which ruined everything they had.
The night which left them with nothing but pain .
With they every new day she hoped that he'll come and say sorry but he never came .

Meanwhile, your favourite Aviraj was having a really hard time .
He quitted his gym. Stayed in his room whole day.
His schedule was all messed up.
He didn't eat properly. When he noticed that she isn't coming to eat while he's there he never went for dinner again.
He was just making himself suffer .
He hadn't called his family from months. When they called he just listened.
He was so ashamed, he wanted to apologise but he didn't thought he was worthy for it. So he never tried.
He just dispatched himself from everything around and went to solitude.
He was in pain by choice.

AFTER 6 MONTHS............

TANVEEN'S POV:😽

My last class was over. I was going to the library when the result of our 3 semester came.
Mera dil ab Rajdhani express bn chuka tha.
I ran towards the notice board as it was not uploaded online yet .

I waited for the students to get aside as I'm not that tall but Also I need exact 5 minutes just to make sure ki mene top Kiya ya nahi
It was my turn now.
I just crossed my fingers and started looking for my roll number.
I saw my result and I don't know why I had to know his too
So I spotted his too and I was like WHAT?
I OPENED MY GLASSES AND THEN PUT THEM ON AGAIN.
Read it twice and I was blown .

All of my happiness just faded away. I had the first rank in my stream and Aviraj failed every subject.
How the fuck it is possible ?
He's so brilliant in academics , he's my only competition, he can't fail .
I'm certain, the board made some mistakes in evaluation .

And sone pe suhaga was
He was not even here to check his result.
Where is he.
It's been six months, we never talked, he didn't even tried to apologise. Jerk
Not even a single time I found him looking at me , he was always avoiding me .
Not even once I tried to do anything with him, I just told every professor to assign me individual assignments.
We both were maintaining distance .

But har raat ko , literally at every night I hoped ki kal vo sorry bole ga.
We had that thing right.
The way he used to look at me was not ordinary I just know.
But then the question was why , and he never answered that.

Lekin ab nothing was normal.
Definitely not with him .
He's damn serious with his studies but this is beyond my imagination.
Is something wrong with him?
Should I ask him?
No I shouldn't but I need to know what is going on .
Stupid heart h mera . Nevermind .

So I called kazmi

KAZMI : KYA CHAIYE?

TANVEEN : WHERE'S AVIRAJ?

KAZMI : MERI GOD ME . MUJHE KYA PTA HOGA KHA PAR HAI.

TANVEEN : FINE THANKYOU. ITNI HELP KISI OR KI MAT KAR DENA KABHI GALTI SE BHI

Sometimes I forget ki he's his friend only. Ab kya kru.

AVIRAJ'S POV:🐥

Kazmi called me and told ki result is out and I failed but that is none of my business.
I focused on the part where he mentioned tanveen asked for me.

I didn't slept a single night in the last 6 months.
I needed her more than ever .
I just had one picture of us , where she looked stunning. I used to glare that for hours .

Not even a single conversation but her voice still echoes in my mind.
Her expressions , her smile , her eyes, her words everything is just buried inside my heart.

I didn't opened my books in all this time.
She studies day night for that position and I'm no one to stop her from getting that. Not after what I've done . It's all hers now.

But I failed. I was sad . I never failed. It was one the things I was proud of. What I'm gonna tell papa.
He had all of these hopes from me .
Mama will cry definitely.
But I'm not ready to.
I don't want to.
All I want is her.
Just her presence.

Nevertheless, she's happy.
I know she's on cloud nine.
I can't miss that moment, so I got up it was almost time for the snacks so I went to the mess .

She was there but quite the opposite of what I had imagined.
She was sitting quietly rather than bouncing here and there.
And I was like ab kya hogya.

I did all of this for just her to be happy and is maharaani ko dekhlo .
Mere paas jitni himmat thi sab ikathi ki .
And I approached her.
Sat near her.
I was going to hear her voice after 6 months, my heart was so heavy, can't tell .
I closed my eyes and shockingly we both spoke at the same moment and I was dead.

Ese moments bhi krau gi just wait😚😂

Hey lovelies ♥️😚
I'll make them meet soon tension mat lo
But ofcourse avi ko thoda to sabar krna pde ga.

You can follow me on Instagram too.
@tales.of.mehak
Krdo jldi se I'm close to 100 .
Byeee bacho♥️