🦉

AVIRAJ'S POV:♥️
______________________________

We went for coffee after that.
Batein ki duniya jhaan ki .
No formalities this time. No more restrictions . No more boundaries.
I told hher about how I spent the last two months. Endless conversations.

I like the way she talks , her hand gestures, the change in the tone according to the intensity. We're sitting accross each other . Her one hand is below her chin and she's looking at me or we can say killing me. She knows what she's doing.
Bolti nahi hai bas ishaare deti hai.

Me hi bol deta hu .

"Or fir madam aage ka kya plan hai?"

"Kya plan hai , tu bta " she replied

"Bas job ho , ek Sundar biwi ho , apne 4 bache ho , ek mard or kya hi chahta hai "

She burst into a laughter and answered
"Kesi biwi chaiye tujhe?"

Bol du kya . Abhi . Coffee Peete time .
Nahi nahi.

"Tere jesi to bilkul bhi nahi "  I said
To control my hasi I brought the cup to my mouth for a sip .
But uska muh hi chd gya. Pta bhi hai
Mzak kar rha hu. To cheer her up I added

"Tere jesi  to bilkul nahi chaiye , kyuki tu to hai hi single defective piece , sab thode ese hote hai "

"Ha ha theek hai , tujhe vse bhi nahi milri me " she mocked me .

"Dekhe ge " I replied with a smirk .

She took the last sip of her coffee.
Leaned back at the chair.
And said
"Dekh hi lete hai fir "

Bhot chalaak hai. She wants me to say something but I won't but I'm literally on the edge to make her confess first.
The moment we are close both of us are on the verge of giving in but neither of us does. Idk kab tak esa chlna hai .
She went to the restroom after the baat cheet. Ummm so a thought popped in my shaitaan ka ghar (mera dimag ).
When she was out of my sight, I picked up her cup and took a sip from it but then I saw that on the other side it had her lipstick.

RED LIPSTICK 💋

So the next time I took the sip from that side and trust me the coffee was sweeter than sweets

So the next time I took the sip from that side and trust me the coffee was sweeter than sweets .
My mind straight away went to the thought how her lips might feel.
Ohhh goddd.
The constant urge to kiss her . The way she licks her lower lip after taking a sip . All I just want to do is take a taste . I'm dying to touch her lips , her neck , her everything. Gentleman nahi hu main.
Kab par kab.
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
By the time she came back I had finished her portion.