Chapter: 6. Tournament Of Destroyers (Part 2)

( Y/N has started training with his super saiyan blue but Goku and Vegeta were in the hyperbolic time chamber for 3 years in training)

(5 days have passed and Whis brought a rectangular glass space pod for everyone to ride inside while they travel to the Sixth Universe, everyone was outside capsule corp ready to go)

Whis: Good day, everyone, are we ready to go?

Everyone: we are ready Whis!

Y/N: I am ready!

Whis: excellent, will begin transportation to the tournament slowly, but surely when Vegeta and Goku finish there last few mins in the Time Chamber!

(Goten and Trunks walk up to the Cubed Spaceship)

Trunks: WHOA! Is this thing really a spaceship? I don't see an engine?

Whis: no, it's not spaceship, it's a hexahedron, and you board it like so.

(Whis then lands down and walks right through into the hexahedron cube, then he steps out)

Whis: they see it's simple all you Gotta do is just walk through and the smart wall will allow you to pass.

(Everyone whoa's in amazed on what happened)

Whis: this will take about at least 3 to 4 hours of wait, on the we will arrange great festivities for you to enjoy, just please use the restroom before Boarding.

Everyone: OK!

(Everyone jumps in the Hexahedron cube while Beerus, Whis and Bulma wait for the Sayians to arrive)

Lord Beerus: honestly, where on earth are those two blooming Sayians!

Y/N: They're in the hyperbolic time chamber for 3 years in training, they're just trying to surpass me.

(All of a sudden 2 figures appeared infront of them)

Bulma: Oh there you are... huh? BAH!

Goku: sorry you really can lose track of time in there seeing as how a hyperbolic time chamber. Yeah you know how it is, we stayed an extra week, we trained a ton.

 Yeah you know how it is, we stayed an extra week, we trained a ton