Chapter. 4: Resurrection F (Finale)

(It's been 6 months since y/n and Vegeta training to reach a new heights... well y/n's super saiyan 4 limit breaker is far powerful and stronger now)

(The other day, Goku finds out that Vegeta and y/n is on Beerus' world to train, so Goku ask Bulma if Whis is here over and over again and Bulma give Goku a cellphone to make a call if he's here on earth. But Goku hear Chi-Chi's voice of anger as for Gohan is holding her not to fall off, but unfortunately it's too late Goku tackle at Whis from his waist and Chi-Chi disappoint herself but she smile for his return the earth)

*On beerus planet*

(Goku and vegeta try to punch and kick at whis but he dodge and teleport easily)

Whis: Oh I love spring.

Vegeta: Quit your daydreaming!

(They try to punch and kick whis at the same time but whis dodge at them)

Vegeta: Damn he's mocking us.

(Goku and vegeta fly over to whis and teleport at him to attack him but whis is to good at dodging

(Goku and vegeta fly over to whis and teleport at him to attack him but whis is to good at dodging. After the training whis stops them)

Whis: Ok boy's I think we're done for now

(They landed on its feet while Goku and vegeta was panting)

Whis: I'm quite disappointed, neither of you yet possess the necessary speed. Look I even signed both of your tops

Goku & vegeta: What?/Huh?

Goku: when did you do that?

Whis: You two were still thinking before you move rather than just moving. I'm afraid this habit is especially strong with you vegata, this overthinking is limiting your fighting speed, messages can only travel through your nervous so fast when you rely on thoughts for physical action you lose precious fighting time.

Goku: Heh You really do like to overthink everything vegeta.

Vegeta: Oh shut your face! you're only thinking less because you're an idiot!