Chapter. 8: Travel To Universe 6 (Part 1)

(The Hexahedron stopped infront of a rather beautiful planet)

Y/N: Wow! This is it, huh?

Vados: Yes. Welcome to Planet Sadala.

Cabba: C'mon Master!

(Cabba flew off as the doors opened)

Y/N: HEY WAIT UP, KID!

(Y/N sighs and chuckled, following close behind)

(Vados Smiles at Y/N before leaving)

Vados: (At least he's back)

Y/N: So, this is Sadala? you know my Dad told me that Sadala was the original world of the Sayian race in my Universe! but this beauty!

Cabba: Indeed! The main home for all Saiyan life and the Sadala Defense Force!

Y/N: The what now?

Cabba: Sadala Defense Force! It's the home of Sadala's strongest fighters that people across the Universe can hire to fight for justice!

Y/N: From what I heard, the Saiyans of my universe were tyrants, brutes, sent by Frieza, our universes variant of Frost, to take over planets and sell them to the highest bidder.

Cabba: That's terrible!

Y/N: It was, but Frieza destroyed Planet Vegeta, and almost all Saiyan life was destroyed as well. As far as I know, Vegeta, Goku and I are the last full-blooded Saiyans.

Cabba: Wow, an entire race wiped out like nothing?!

Y/N: Indeed.

(Cabba took a second to process all of that)

Y/N: So, where are we headed?

Cabba: A tournament between the strongest across the cosmos!

Y/N: yeah but no matter how Strong hit its, theres no sure thing when you're fighting 70 other warriors from across the Cosmos.
Building your right team is much more critical.

Cabba: Yeah.. I have no choice but to ask Renso.

Y/N: Renso, huh? Who is he?

Cabba: A member of the Sadala Defense Force, he recently did injure his leg and hasn't seen action in a while.

Y/N: You think he'd be a help to your team?

Cabba: I have no choice. And... he is my old mentor.

Y/N: Introducing your new mentor to your old one, huh?

Cabba: *chuckles* Yeah, I guess so.

(After a bit more flying, they land outside a small yet beautiful-looking house)