Chapter. 5: Tournament Of Destroyers (Part 1)

(It's been 6 months since Y/N had defeated Golden Frieza. Continuing his training with Whis. As Goku and Vegeta sparred in their recently acquired Super Saiyan Blue forms and Y/N was put into more intense training. Beerus expected more from Y/N, so he was subjected to the more... unusual training)

(Whis drinks his cup of tea, while Goku, Vegeta, and y/n were doing handstand pushups with their thumb using extra weighted suits)

Whis: Mmmm. *Sip* Mm... My, this Tea that Bulma gave us is positively delightful! I mean truly, this is the definition of exquisite.

———

Vegeta: 4-49,995...

Goku: 49,996. Ngh...

Y/N: 49,997! Tch.

Vegeta: 49, 998... GRAH!

Goku: W-What's wrong? YOU TIRED?!

Y/N: Like hell I am!

Vegeta: Damn it...

Goku: 49,999!

(Y/n paused for a moment struggling to push himself up)

Vegeta: Well? Hurry it up! I'm dying over here!

Y/n: Just don't shit your pants prince. This is harder than I expected 50,000!!!

(They each did the last pushup and let out a sigh)

Vegeta: Damn... This is really tough. What the hell are these suits? It works even better than Bulma's state of the art training room!

Whis: Nice work you three seem to be adjusting quite well to those suits and moving around rather nimbly in... Hmm?

(What appears to be a shooting star flies by and then crashes into the ground)

(Y/N collapsed to the ground as the planet shook. Goku and Vegeta landed nearby)

Vegeta: W-what was that?!

Whis: Oh For goodness sake they always just show up without any warning.

Y/N: Wait! You are saying somebody is in there?!

(Beerus while still in his sleeping outfit, looks out from the balcony on the tree and grunts)

Lord Beerus: Grrrrr.... I'VE TOLD YOU A MILLION TIMES NOT TO MAKE SO MUCH NOISE WHILE I'M ATTEMPTING TO TAKE A NAP AND YOU STILL DARE WAKE ME?!

Goku: Come on! Is he seriously trying to blame us for that gigantic crash over there?

Vegeta: yeah It seems that way.

(Beerus claps his hands together, and separates it slowly creating a purple energy blast in between his hands)

Vegeta: Wait Wait! Just calm down!