Chapter. 1: Battle Of Gods (Part 1)

Narrator: Once upon a time in a little known corner of the earth there was an encounter that seemed rather insignificant at first glance. but this was the beginning of a long and extraordinary adventure for Goku and his friends. More often than not these escapades revolved around the mystical dragon balls and the countless battles fought to possess them for whoever controlled the seven starred orbs could summon the dragon shenron and be granted almost any wish. It was the rough battle with king piccolo and a fierce rematch that followed years later. there was a struggle against vegeta where goku saved the earth from being conquered. A battle against frieza on the crumbling planet namek and the defeat of the androids in the fearsome cell games. Then the final showdown against majin buu where the entire universe was pulled from the brink, time after time new enemies arose redefining the meaning of strength, yet Goku always answered the call. He became the super sayian and along with his growing sons gohan and goten, he has saved the earth from every threat, all enemies have been vanquished and tranquility has come at last... Or so they fought.

On supreme kai planet

(Kibito kai and elder kai looking up in the sky and knowing that the god of destruction has awoken)

Elder Kai: So you're sensing it to supreme kai?

Kibito kai: Yes he's certainly waking early this time isn't he?

Elder kai: should have known. it never ends well so much for a long lasting peace.

Kibito kai: The dust has barely settled since those worlds were made a new.

Elder kai: I assumed the lower Kai's noticed we shouldn't take any chances, perhaps we should let them know just in case.

(Kibito Kai nodded and looked up in the sky)

Kibito Kai: Yes I'll tell them now.

(On king Kai's planet Goku and y/n were jogging for the exercise and king kai were speaking and listening to the Kai's)

King Kai: I hear you supreme kai loud and clear, yeah of course, sure I know this his energy like a freight train,[he heard and look at the 2 panting for jogging] HEY COULD YOU BE QUIETER YOU TWO I'M TRYING TO TALK!