Maria : the dinner is ready son.

Mew: Thank you aunt we just come in bit. By Saying that they all went to downstairs they ate their dinner and later they sat on the couch. 

Gulf : p'mew

Mew: yes baby

Gulf :  Kevin is already 5 years old so I was thinking that we should join him In school. What would you say?

Mew: yeah you are saying right. We should do that. Let's go tomorrow

Gulf : yeah That's great.  Then we will go tomorrow.

Gulf was about to say something but doorbell ring so he got up and opened the door. He saw Tharntype . They also sat with them.

Mew : mom what happened at the party?

Type : Nothing.  We all handle the situation.  I am sorry Gulf we all forget that he will also be there.

Gulf: it's ok uncle.  It's not your fault.

Mew: you can call them mom & dad

Gulf : * shy* hmm.. okay...

Mew : mom & dad we decided that we are going to join Kevin in the school as he is already 5 years old . What would you say ?

Tharn : Wow that's great idea. Kevin come here ... Kevin go and sat in tharn 's lap

Kevin: yes ganpa ...

Tharn : you will go to school now. Are you happy?

Kevin: yes I am happy.

Type : tharn I think it's already late. We should let Kevin sleep Now.

Tharn : yeah you are right.

Kevin : can I sleep with you ganpa ?

Type : yes of course. Tharn can you take Kevin with you I am coming in few minutes.

Tharn carry Kevin to his room and Make him sleep.

Type : son you don't have to worry about Kevin and about that asshole don't be afraid of him we all Will handle him.

Gulf : I have strong mom like you I don't have to afraid of anything.  Gulf smiled and hugged type .

After saying that they all went to their room.when type come to his room he saw tharn already make Kevin sleep so he go and take a bath . After 15 minutes he tugged into the bed.

Type : tharn I think we Will officially call off our contracts .

Tharn : *smiled silently * .. seeing Kevin.

Type: Because you know what happened today. *Type saw tharn didn't react at all he just admiring Kevin.*
Tharn what happened what are you thinking?

Tharn : baby I was thinking about our past when our small mew was sleeping in between us . * sigh*  I miss those days. * flirting way * how about this baby we should again create this .

Type : What you mean I didn't get points...

Tharn : I mean to say we should give mew his brother/ sister ... Kevin also get partner to play with baby. ..

Type : *shy* you shamless crazy guy. We have a grandson and you are thinking about our second child and think you are getting old Mr suppasit. Also what mew will say that we will give him brother/ sister in this age..