☆Chapter 11 : Brave New World☆

Start from the beginning

She raises her head and examjne the things. She gasps and say "Ooh..A buffet.."

She grabs one of the food item and eats it. She then says "What?? No nuts??"

Sebastian groan and says "What are you doing here" in annoyance.

Scuttle gives a surprised expression and says "Oh there you are I've been looking for you. Flounder told me the whole story. Did the sister kill the Princes yet?" She whispers the last part.

Sebastian throws his head back in annoyance and widens his eyes. He says "Oh-my-Goddd!! It's not killed you idiot it's kissed."

"Hey I told you not to call me an idiot! Show me some respect!" Scuttle growls.

"As if you have one" Sebastian says sarcastically.

"Hey! Thats not funny" Scuttle throws a piece of lettuce at Sebastian.

Sebastian ducks down and sighs. He says "OK!! Listen to me, coming on to the topic, Both the sisters condition is worst. They won't even remember anything because the witch has placed spell on them. As soon as I tell them that they have to kiss their prince, the thought jumps clear right out of their head!! I mean what the hell is this!!
So now it's up to us" Sebastian says and takes a breath after long speech.

Scuttle turns towards Sebastian and says "U said it's up to us!, so do you mean it's up to us to kiss the prince??"

Sebastian shuts his eyes frustrated and sights frustrated. He looks at scuttle and says "Forget it you, bird brain"

Scuttle just ignores his comment and asks "Where are the sisters though??"

Sebastian looks confused and say "What do you mean?? They are right..." He trails off when he sees no one on the bed. He then turns and sees both their shoes lying on the ground.

Meanwhile Ariel and Ashley....

Ashley and Ariel both are clutching their hands together and stepping down the stairs slowly.

They examine the halls of catle in an awe. They have never seen such wonder before. The castle was so beautiful.

As they were walking they suddenly hear footsteps approaching. They both widen their eyes. Ashley pulls Ariel aside and they both lean towards the wall hiding.

They then watch a soldier walking towards a room.

Ashley then grabs Ariel to head out but Ariel stops and points out to the door to her right.

Ashley examine her face and gestures her that she's heading out and Ariel nods. Ashley then kisses her elder sister's forehead and move out while Ariel opens the door beside her and goes inside.

Ashley steps forward and watch her legs moving. She smiles in awe and surprise. She's so happy that she's in this world. HUMAN WORLD.

She moves faster and see a door. She then opens it and sees it's the SEA. Her home. She moves out sadly remembering her home. She sees those waves that are waving due to the winds.

She closes her eyes and opens her arms in relief as she feels the fresh air on her face. The cool weather.

She hears someone throwing rocks into the sea. She opens her eyes and turn around. She finds her one and only LOVE, STEFAN!!

She examine his face and he seems upset. She admitpres his face buy examining his features. He is so perfect!!

He is the reason I'm living now!! Says Ashely in her mind.

He's my first love and i wish he would be my last too..

~~~~

Hello loves!!❤️

I know it's been long time!! And I'm sorry!! I've be dealing with my writers block.

But now I am back!! There is no stopping now!!

So here's your Chapter 11

Ashley loves Stefan with all her heart!! Sisters a re already humans! But will the brothers know that the mer sisters are the girls who saved their life??

Read to know!!

One more chapter ahead!! Just stay tuned..

Thankyou for reading 📚

Please do follow, comment and vote!! You're responses make my day!!

See ya!>

Buh-biee!>

*1228 words*

~Nishaa♡