☆Chapter 11 : Brave New World☆

Sebastian climbs up with the help of the plant stems to reach the mer, now human sisters.

While climbing he says "This has got to be, without a doubt, the single most humiliating day of my life!"

He then pulls himself up and jump inside. He then mutters "I could have been fricaseed, and then, having to climb all the way up here."

He then clutches the railings and climb up on it. He then pants and says "They can't give you both a room on ground floor"

Sebastian keeps talking but both the sisters ignores him.

He grunts and reaches the top. He then clears his throat and says "I hope you both appreciate what I go through for you, young ladies"

The sisters glance at each other and turn their back to him.

He sighs annoyed and says "Eh, no!! Don't ya turn your backs on me. What were you both thinking!? Choosing to give up mermaid gifts?"

Both the sisters turn their head and stare at Sebastian. But again they ignores him and turn back.

Sebastian continues talking, "Now, if we could just get that witch to give them back, then you both could go home and just be..." He gets interrupted by Ashley.

"Prisoned? Tell me Sebastian, what would you think would happen if we both go down back there??" She glares at him and Ariel stares at him sadly.

"Uh don't look at me like that! Well, yeah i know you both will just be miserable for the rest of your life" He softens his tone.

He notices the tears in Ashley's eyes. He feels bad, for both of them.

He sighs and murmur, "Oh my, what a soft she'll I am turning out to be.."

He then turns towards the sisters and say, "Alright, Alright I'll try to help you both"

Both the sisters whip their head in unison. While Ashley leans towards him and ask, "Really??"

"This is the least I could do for both of you!" He says.

They both smile at him. He then continues, "But we've got to be bold, act quickly, and Don't forget about the kiss"

Both the sisters grab him in their hand and kiss him quickly.

He then gets irritated and say, "Ah, No, no, not me, the Princes!! You both gotta kiss your Princes. Don't you both remember? You both have only three days to.." he stops when he sees their confused faces.

He then moves his hand and wave it saying, "Hellooooo??"

"What are you talking about Sebastian?" Asks Ashley in confusion.

Sebastian covers his mouth in shock and say "Oh, no she has put a spell on both of you. You both cant remeber, can you?"

They both ignore him and yawn simultaneously.

Sebastian sighs im defeat and says "Now, What are we gonna do? We got no time to loose. We just got to find a way, to you get you both to the brothers. And.." He turns to continue but he sees that both the sisters had already fall asleep.

He sighs in defeat and look at their sleeping figures sadly. He comes towards them and say "You both are so hopeless, girls. Completely hopeless"

~~~~

Scuttle flies and goes inside Ariel's and Ashley's room. She lands on the tray placed on a table.