Chapter 20

"Fuck!"

I bite my fist in attempt to muffle my moan, as Will is sucking my cock, and Marc is rimming my ass. It's early in the morning, but there was too much hard cock in our California king for us to let all those boners go to waste.

"Shh, try to be quiet," says Will and then he replaces my fist with his mouth and kisses me deeply. Marc licks up my cleft, to my back, and then he straightens up, putting his giant monster cock between my butt-cheeks as he kisses my neck while me and Will are making out, as we are stroking our cocks in between us.

I am on fire. When I first agreed to this unorthodox and unconventional relationship three months ago, and we sealed the deal by having our second hot threesome right there on my living room floor, I thought that it couldn't get better than this, and (how silly of me) I thought that eventually the novelty of consistently being with two men whom I both loved very much and loved me back in return was going to fade.

Boy, how wrong was I!

There are couples that make love to each other and only to each other for the rest of their lives. They work on their sex life, they constantly surprise each other, and they keep things fresh. Well, if you can imagine two people doing that and having fun for the rest of their lives, can you only try to imagine having that same thing, but instead of two, there is three of you? It would take me two lifetimes to explore everything that I wanted to explore with Will and Marc. And the novelty of it wasn't fading away. If anything, it was getting more thrilling each and every time.

"Just put it in," I begged Marc, wanting to feel his monster cock in my ass right away.

"With pleasure," said Marc and he inserted it in my spit-lubricated eager hole. I moaned in Will's mouth, and he kissed me even deeper than before and held me and played with my nipples as Marc held onto my hips and fucked me slow and steady, enjoying every thrust.

"Oh, my fucking god," I said as the eyes rolled at the back of my head. Will turned around, spread his legs, and grabbed my hard cock that was dangling between my legs from Marc's thrusts, and he positioned it to his lube-slick hole and pushed backwards to meet my hips.

I put my fist again in my mouth, trying to muffle the pure scream of pleasure as Will started to move his ass back and forth, fucking himself on my cock. I bent over him, reached underneath him and stroked his cock as Marc continued to fuck me. It was amazing even though we were doing this for god-knows-which-time.

I knew that I wasn't going to last very long. We didn't even have to warn each other anymore. Our bodies were so in sync, that we felt what each of us was feeling. Like we were one soul, one spirit, in three different bodies. All of us so different in our own unique ways, but the one thing that bonded us was the immense love we all felt for one another.

I felt Marc cum deep inside of me, as he grabbed my hips and slammed his pelvis on my ass, and kept me there, so I wouldn't wiggle out as he drained his balls. His jizz sent me over the edge, and I grabbed Will's hips and I pulled him towards me until my entire huge cock was balls-deep inside of him as I came myself, my entire being shaking and trembling, but I didn't stop stroking him and I felt Will's rod tense as his cum gushed out on the clean sheets.

We were all trying to not moan loudly from the intensity of the orgasm, as we all slowly climbed down from it, holding onto each other like there was no tomorrow. And then Marc gently pulled his spent cock out of me, and I did the same with Will, and the three of us snuggled under the covers, me spooning Will while Marc was spooning me, kisses exchanged on our glistening sweaty bodies.