Chapter 15

We walked back to George's room, which was a lot bigger than mine because it wasn't a room, but one of the two suites that the motel offered. It wasn't as nice as some of the rooms we've stayed in before, but it was still much larger than mine. As soon as we walked in, George got rid of his swim trunks and was standing in front of me, naked and aroused. I was aroused too; I couldn't be anything but, not in the presence of this man, who was the manliest of all men I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. All I wanted to do was drop down on my knees and service him until I fainted from all of his cum that I wanted pumped in my stomach.

But I wasn't going to let George have all the control anymore. I was not his toy and if this was going to be our last fuck for closure, it was going to be on my terms as much as his.

He came to me, like a dog in heat, and he kissed me. I kissed him back, but when his big strong hands found their way to my ass, the ass that I knew was his weakness, I stopped him from pulling down my swim trunks.

"Not so fast, George," I said, and then I walked away from him. He had a mini-fridge, something that my room didn't have, so I put my hard seltzer in there to keep it from getting warmer, but I grabbed a can and I opened it. "I just wanted to get away from the sun for a bit. Doesn't mean I'm ready to fuck right away."

George laughed, to my surprise, but when he saw me settling comfortably in my chair, he blinked a few times, as if he wasn't believing what he was seeing.

"You're serious, aren't you?" he said.

"Never been more serious in my life," I responded. "Relax. Sit down. Drink another beer. This will happen, because now it kind of has to, but we don't have to rush it, do we? Hell, I remember the first night we jerked off at Lance's place, right after that you drove me to the Best Western Plus not that far away from here, and fucked the shit out of me. You want to have what you want right away. Some things are worth waiting for."

George looked at me for a few more seconds. He looked so hot, naked and out of his element, but I wasn't going to give in. But then he laughed again, and then walked to his beer and grabbed a can and opened it. He came and we cheered again, and then he sat down on the other chair opposite me.

"At least take off your swim trunks, I don't want to be the only one who's naked in here," he said, as he took a sip of his second beer.

"That I can oblige you with," I said and I removed my swim trunks. My dick was swollen, but not completely hard yet, unlike George's.

"Fuck, Reeves, you drive me wild," he grunted, like a grizzly bear in heat.

"I know I do," I said. "That's why I'm punishing you like this."

"When I finally get your ass, you will be sorry for this," he threatened.

"I'm counting on it, Warren," I said and I winked at him.

"So, what are we going to do? Just sit here, drink and look at each other like some middle-aged ladies?"

"Middle-aged ladies make this world go around, Warren, whether you would like to admit that or not."

George laughed. I smiled at him.

"One thing I'm going to have to insist on, though, is that you wear a condom."

He frowned. "Why? I can't knock you up, you know, right? Why the sudden change of heart?"

I told him what happened to me. I don't know why, but at that moment it felt like the right thing to do.