Chapter 10

Our clothes started falling from us as soon as we got to Marcus's apartment. He was so hard, the shorts he wore to dinner were barely containing his monster cock. I couldn't wait to suck him off again.

We were stumbling down the long corridor, on our way to his bedroom, consumed by such lust and passion, that we couldn't start grabbing one another or kissing. My entire body was on fire. I wanted him. And I wanted him now.

Finally, we were unburdened by our clothes that left a trail behind us as we stumbled upon Marcus's bedroom.

I pushed him down on his bed, and I put my head between his legs. I kissed his tender, but firm thighs as he moaned before I finally put his cock in my mouth and I started sucking. Giving Marcus fellatio turned me on to no belief. He was the only man I've ever sucked that made me feel like I had some invisible clit in my mouth. It was so juicy and huge, and yet my throat opened up for him. I sucked him with such delight, my own cock so excited I thought that if I touched it, I was going to cum right away.

"Fuck," said Marcus after about ten minutes, when I looked up at him to catch my breath. "Fuck, Brent. You're like a fucking hoover."

He bent down to kiss me, and I took off his glasses and left them haphazardly somewhere on the floor next to me. Then I grabbed Marcus by the hips, and I flipped him around like he was nothing. I was surprised yet again at how light he was. Most of the men I've hooked up before were heavy-muscled jocks. Marcus was, well, there was no other word for it, a twink. And yet, he turned me on more than anyone else had.

I smacked his surprisingly nice booty, and then I grabbed his cheeks to spread them open and find that delicious pink and lightly hairy pucker, before I spat on it and then I rubbed my spit in with my fingers. Marcus buried his face in the pillows and moaned, as I slowly licked him.

And then I was lost to the world when I buried my face in this heaven and started to rim him like my life was dependent on it. I was eating him out, while with my other hand I grabbed a hold of his precum-dripping cock and I started to milk him.

"Brent, you gotta..." he started to say, but then I felt his pucker contact around my tongue and his dick tremble underneath my palm as a pint of cum gushed out of him. Marcus's entire body was trembling, and he collapsed on top of his bed as the orgasm washed over him. I could feel it as it were happening to me.

I climbed on top of him, and I turned his face around and then I was kissing him again. His eyes were crossed, and he looked like he was drunk as I attacked his swollen lips, giving him all the love I felt for him.

Eventually, he came to himself, and he started kissing me back.

"Fuck, Brent, I've never came like this in my life," he said to me in between the kisses, his breath hot on my face.

Then he took control, grabbing me by my pecs, and then he threw me on my back. He straightened up, his entire belly and chest covered in his own semen, and then he reached for the nightstand on the left side and pulled an opened box of condoms. He grabbed one, and he bent down to kiss me, as he placed his spit-lubricated ass on my cock and started to tease it by sliding up and down, my shaft rubbing up and down between his buns.

Then he straightened up, and without even looking, slid a condom down my cock, scooped some his own cum that was glistening on his chest and stomach, then spat on the mess and finally rubbed it all over my condom-wrapped dick. And then with another kiss, he lifted his butt and sat on it.

My dick slid inside him with such ease, and suddenly it was like homecoming. I moaned, and so did he. His cock was flaccid and spent, but I knew that it wasn't going to be the case for long.