Emily - Lifeboat

chaos in the Musical pt6 - Lifeboat

so ik i used this song a lot before, thats why we're gonna use it for a complete different reason other than sad

After a positive song that doesn't really helps me, everyone started to move to the back of the stage, surrounding Violet as McNamara.

I still can't believe I got a lesser character with not that great of a solo. I got the character of the loser best friend and that sucks.

And Violet? Whiny Violet? Good for nothing Violet? She got a good song. Good role. An interesting role even. UGhhhh.

"So my sort-of boy friend killed himself cause he was gay for his linebacker and my best friend seems to have it all together but she's gone too.

Now my stomach is hurting worse and worse and every morning on the bus I feel my heart beating faster and harder

And I'm like, oh my god. I'm on the bus again,

Because all my rides to school are dead!" She whined and cried.

Everyone left as she gets the spotlight. She's not even that big of a deal.

"I float in a boat, in a raging black ocean

Low in the water

And nowhere to go.

The tiniest lifeboat

With people I know."

See? You're hearing this?

She is in a small boat, and I can tip it over to get her off easily. Because she doesn't deserve that boat. I do!

I'm on my own wooden raft. She should trade places with me. Or give me her place and drown.

"Cold, clammy and crowded

The people smell desperate

We'll sink any minutes

So someone must go

The tiniest life boat

With people I know."

Yeah, Violet. You're leaving the ship. It downgraded to a boat because of you. I can make us great again.

That's it I can't listen to her whiny voice anymore.

"Don't like her?" Heather asked me from the shadow. I don't like Heather either. I hate her.

"Yeah, she don't deserve to be with you guys, I do," I replied, shoving her as I walk to the band room.

Everyone is in a competition here.

"EVERYONE'S PUSHING

EVERYONE'S FIGHTING

STORM ARE APPROACHING THERE'S NO PLACE TO HIDE

IF I SAY THE WRONG THING OR I WEAR THE WRONG OUTFIT

THEY'LL THROW ME RIGHT OVER THE SIDE!"

"Tell you what," Heather spoke up coldly, "I can't change Karen's mind. But if we throw Violet overboard of this boat... you could come back up."

That sounds great.

"It's a competition for social status isn't it? I could help you get up here faster than next week," She promised, "I heard about your deal."

She held out her hand, waiting for me to take it.

"I'm hugging my knees

And the captain is pointing