Dewy

Four weeks.

It's been four weeks and Karter been here everyday for it.

I'd lie if I said I did like it.

But I do.

To much.

Everything I look at him my stomach feel fluttery, my cheeks flush, ect.

I don't know why or what it's about but I hate it.

I snap out of my deep thoughts when Karter calls my name.

"Lila?" He says and I shake my head taking in the surroundings, we were on a ride I was on a client horse.

Ajax, 6 year old quarter horse. He has no confidence and he's for a woman's husband. Her husband loves him and wouldn't imagine another horse but they haven't been able to ride him for a year becasue if a cattle accident, once they started riding again he was like a 4 year old on his first ride.

Flighty and scared.

He's only been here for a week so I'm just getting used to him.

He's a cute little bay.

"Oh yea what's up?" I ask.

"Nothing you wre just super zoned out." He says, and I can't help but stare at him.

His left hand to the side with his right gently holding the reins while resting his wrist on the horn, he looked relaxed and his eyes shined in the sun.

I sigh and turn away trying to to get caught.

"Soooo, I do actually have to talk to you about something." He says in a shy voice.

I nod and gesture for him to go on.

"Okay soooo, I know you've been busy lately but...you know Kiaras newest rescue?" I nod remembering Kiki telling me about the new pregnant Pyrenees she found on the median on the high way abiut 2 months ago ago.

"Well she had he puppies 7 weeks ago right?" I nod again.

"Okay so she had 13 puppies, but there'd a runt, she's the smallest in the litter, and we'll his mom won't take him in." His voice is wavering.

"She's tried to attack him already, and she needs someone she trust to take her." He stops.

"And?" I try to get him to continue.

"Well I mentioned you and she thiught it was a great idea and she got all happy, and I couldn't let her down so I might have told her you wiuld?" He sounds upset with himself.

"Befire you get mad, I know I know it was a lie. And I should have never said it bmits just she looked so happy and she's one of my best freind I didn't want to let her down and I know your my best freind to and it wasn't fair I'll tell her you can't take the puppy if you want me to." He rushes the sentence out in one breath.

I smile I know he feels bad and I know he didn't mean it Karters very impulsive.

I know a puppy is a big decision especially with Haze already but I know Kiki, she can't jeep another puppy to care for, breeding is her job, and in order to do that she has to sell, and she can't keep another dog right now.

She's full of them, she may have just about all females but it's still alot, she had the -you know what- shipped by working bred dogs and great bloodlines and gets her females artificially incriminate, that's why she only has two males.

Caleb-her first dog to herself  he's a 6 year old purebred Corgi, and Jaz-her purebred, Blood hound, she used to breed hounds and I would do there foundation training then she would get them professionally trained and sell them for tracking game and deer hunting.

She breeds them still and sometimes I do foundation training but I haven't in a while, and I think she's gonna retire Jaz soon.

I snap out if my mind ranting again.

"Okay Karter I know you didn't mean to it's okay. I am busy but I know she doesn't like selling her more at risk puppiesto people she doesn't really trust.

"When's she dropping it off?" I ask turning Ajax around.

Karter turns around aswell, "Tomorrow at 6PM." He tells me sounding not so upset.

We ride back quickly, and head into town.

I picked out a pink cheap collar-because i know shell grow out of it amyway-and harness and a nother bowl that will match Hazes but this ones pink, I also pick up a bag of Dimond puppy food and a couple new toys and a Benebone dog wish bone chew.

We get the stuff we need and head home. I make sure I have dog shampoo and Hazes old puppy bed.

I fianlly go to bed thinking about tomorrow.

****
Times come, and Kiki just rolled up, I'm her truck with the puppy.

I walk outside and she gets out of the truck, she opens the back and pulls out a dog crate, I here a small whimper come from the box, and I feel the puppy jitters all over again, I know it'd gonna be hard at first but I can't wait.

I say this now but in a couple hours I'm sure I'll be sick of it already.

But I know it's worth it.

Kiki says high and Karter comes out and we converse for a minute or two about the dog.

So she has a DNA test for the puppies that will be in, in two weeks so we'll know what she is then, she's 7 weeks like Karter said, she's skidding and scared, and and like Karter said she's the runt.

Kiki got a call from the bar and so she handed Karter the crate and we took her in.

I put Hazes muzzle on and put him om the leash.

We opened the crate, and the cutest little fluffball, slowly walked out with wide blueish eyed and a long black coat with a blue hue to it and small brownish cream color around her legs and face.

She made eye contact with everyone and Haze wagged him tail happy, he loves puppies.

We all just to eachither and I let Haze go but leave on the muzzle just in case.

The puppy seems inlove with Karter and I'm glad I think he needs her just as much as she needs him.

He already named her Dewy.

****
I set the pups both in there crates tonight, I don't want Dewy out and have an accident on the carpet and if she goes in Haze can too then.

There both next to the bed incase they wine or have to go potty.

I get dressed and come out of the shower and come out in my PJs and Karters turning on Scream.

We watch fir a little bit and I intently watch.

I turn to look at Karter since he's been so quite and he's already looking at me.

I cock a brow and he just stares, he leans in and I don't know why but I do to.

With tension so this you could cut it he leans in all the face leaving no room in between us, his lips meet mine and my mind goes blank.

*****
Duynfbbfhtthffjfnfj

Okay so that happened!!!!