Fucking crazy horse

Waylon finally woke up around 6 PM.

Everyone left, and I was inside making dinner.

"Jesus." I hear him say in the living room.

"Waylon? Are you okay?" I ask, rushing to him.

"Your horse if fucking crazy." He says.

I smile thinking he's joking, and breath a laugh.

"No really Lila he's insane you shouldn't be riding him, he's dangerous!" He says raising his voice.

I scoff.

"I've told you not to go in there no one is aloud to go in there for that reason, Waylon don't act like you didn't know." I say  wanting to reason with him.

"I'll fucking shoot him." I here him.mumble.

"What the actual fuck did you just say?" I tell hims trading up straight.

"You fucking heard me, don't ride that fucking horse again or I'll shoot him, he's gonna hurt you." He says not wavering once.

"Don't you fucking tuch him!" I scream.

"Whatch me!" He stands uo and screams it in my face.

I flinch back and he steps out of the living room grabbing the gun we keep by the door and leaving.

"No waylon!" I yell after him.

I feel the tears running down Mt face.

I francicly pull up Karters contact, and call.

"Hey what's up?" He asks.

"Please get here A.S.A.P waylons saying he's gonna shoot Bull!" I yell/sob as I hang uo and run out of the house.

I see Waylon walking his way to Bullets pen.

"Waylons please stop!"

I here a door slam in the direction of the worker cabins and I assume it's Karters.

He and I catch up to Waylon and j gab him arm while Karter talks to him.

"Plesse dude c'mon don't do this put it down." Karter asks.

"Please Way!" I yell, tugging his arm.

Please.

We get closer and he opens the gate.

Karter quickly closes it so Bulelt can't escape but lord I wish he could.

"Waylon if you shoot that fucking horse I'll kill you!" Karter fianlly yells.

Waylon holds up the gun and hesitates.

I jump in front of Bullet holding my arms out.

"Don't fucking tuch him!" I yell.

"Waylon." Karter says again.

Waylon puts his index finger on the gun and before it goes off I close me eyes and listen for the bang.

I here it but nothing happens.

I open my eyes, and Karters pushing the gun up and ridding it out of Waylons hands.

He takes it setting it through the fencing on the ground.

He pushes Waylon down.

"What the fuck were you thinking!" Karter screams in his face holding waylons shirt collar.

"What the fuck dude!" He screams again.

Waylons face is just blank.

"I don't ever want to see you again you bastard." He says a little calmer.