THE ARTICLE

RECAP

Y/N rolls her at her inner self's observation, but deep down, she knows it's true. There's something about Jungkook that draws her in, despite her best efforts to resist. And as she returns to her work, she can't help but wonder what the future holds for her and the charming CEO who's captured her heart.

" MEETING YOU WAS A NICE ACCIDENT "

" MEETING YOU WAS
A NICE ACCIDENT "

2.0k
--------------------------------☆------------------------

MORNING

JEON MANSION

Jungkook descends the stairs, his footsteps echoing through the grand foyer of the Jeon Mansion. His brothers, Yoongi, Hobi, Jin, Jimin, Namjoon, and V, are already gathered in the living room, their expressions serious as they discuss something among themselves.

Jungkook :Curiously "Morning, guys. Where's Dad?"

Yoongi : glancing up "He went to take a round, check on the pack and the people. Said he had some things to take care of."

Jungkook nods, accepting the explanation, but his curiosity is piqued by the somber atmosphere in the room.

Jungkook : frowning "Is everything alright?"

Jin clears his throat, exchanging a meaningful look with Yoongi before speaking.

Jin : carefully "We've been doing some digging, Jungkook about Y/N."

Jungkook's interest is immediately piqued, his eyebrows raising in surprise.

Jungkook : leaning forward "What have you found?"

Yoongi takes a deep breath, his expression grave as he delivers the news.

Yoongi : slowly "It's.. interesting, to say the least. There are rumors about Y/N's family history."

Jungkook's eyes widen in intrigue, urging Yoongi to continue.

Yoongi : continuing "It's said that Y/N's father's side of the family is descended from the Moon goddess herself. That's why their surname is Moon. And her mother's side... well, they're rumored to be descendants of the most powerful white witch.

Jungkook's mind reels at the revalation, trying to process the implications of Y/N's mysterious ancestry.

Jungkook : determined "We need to know more. We need to find out everthing we can about Y/N and her family history.

His brothers nod in agreement , their expressions mirroring Jungkook's determination.

Jungkook : turning to Namjoon "Namjoon, I need you to delve deeper into this. Check the books, the archives, anything that might give us insight into Y/N's background. And the rest of you, keep digging. We need to uncover the truth, no matter what it takes."