𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 𝙁𝘼𝙄𝙇𝙐𝙍𝙀; maneater

⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅

BEBE STEVENS
was a maneater.

not literally— of course, she wasn't a cannibal, but she had her ways of biting into men's hearts and ripping it apart each little thing she could (and would) do.

no one knew if she was aware or not, she always played into the dumb blonde role and you would guess her innocent apologies and her batting her eyelashes was for show— or it was just too believable that it was real.

either way, you had no clue how she even accepted you into the cheer squad, or how she even tolerated your quirky endeavors.

୨ৎ

"THEN GIVE ME A TWIRL AND
repeat!"

coach demanded, using her finger to demonstrate a twirling motion— and like the cheerleaders we were we followed her every command like mindless puppets.

I have a HUGE wedgie and this bitch wants me to twirl like a ballerina while I shake my pom poms. I should've guessed this would happen.

plus. I can feel it itching to be let out—

"OKAY TAKE TEN LADIES! we have the game tomorrow and you guys portray my work! so make me look good!"

"that humpty dumpty bitch. she's not the one pouncing around doing cartwheels."

"well obviously not."
Red chuckled, twirling her long red hair as she sat down on the bleachers that were right behind Bebe's standing crossed—armed figure.

a giggle escaped my lips as I heard the conversation, leaning into Leslie shoulder as I watched her text on her phone.

"who are you even texting?"
I asked in confusion as I watched her fingers with the ugliest shade of blue painted onto them type out words.

"Damien."

"WHAT?! WHY?"
my jaw dropped as I leaned back from her shoulder and gave her a shocked look.

Leslie rolled her eyes at me and sunk her shoulders.

"relax, I don't have any feelings for that douche. I just need to talk to him about something."

"oh, alright."

I eyed her suspiciously before leaning my head on her shoulder. tired.

"hey [Y/N],"
I heard Bebe's voice call out, causing me to turn my head towards her.

"yeah? what's up?"

"you like Gary, right?"

"SHHH! don't be exposing me like that!"

I frown and press a finger to my lips as I furrowed my eyebrows.

Bebe's perfect teeth showed as she smiled, her eyes scrunched.

"chill out, most of the the girl already know. nobody wants him."

I rolled my eyes and looked back at her, "well what about him?"

"soo... I know you've been wanting to have a full length conversation with him, since like... forever..."

my eyes widen in curiosity, oh no she did not.

"so I asked him what he thought about you."

I gasped and scooted closer to Bebe, "OMG!! what did he say?!"

the curly blonde only shrugged her shoulders, "not much, literally."

I felt disappointment sink in as I frowned. I really shouldn't get my hopes up.

"but I was asking him what he thought about you and he said 'IDK'"

"just IDK?? ugh, he's so boring."

I cross my arms and legs angrily and lean back into the bleachers. Gary is cutie pie and all, but damn does he need personality.

"but here's the thing, when I was asking him he got all red and he was doing this thing where he kept putting his hands off and on the table. like acting all nervous."

I raise an eyebrow, confused.

"is that good or bad?"

"I think it's good."
Bebe shrugged, before turning her attention elsewhere.

my mind went completely blank as I tried to focus on the what Bebe had just said.

he doesn't know? WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DONT KNOW??

and he was acting nervous? was that because he's too shy of the thought of me or because Bebe was dropping this question out of nowhere. probably the second one, I would be too if someone asked me what I thought of Gary.

"ugh, boys are so confusing."
I say to Leslie this time, putting my foot up on the bleacher to use as a pillow, swaying the one hanging out.

"tell me about it, Damien is being a dick."

⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅