𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 𝙁𝘼𝙄𝙇𝙐𝙍𝙀; prolouge

⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅

"COACH IS GONNA KILL ME."

(Y/N) was supposed to be at cheer practice, but instead, here she was in her room, pressing her green dirty converse against her bedroom wall as she proceeded to tie it.

her back pressed against her bed—she grunted as she pulled each end of the shoelace like a corset, once she could feel the blood circulation in her foot fading, that's when she finally decided to tie it bunny—style.

"finally!"
the [H/C]—haired girl cheered in victory, allowing her body to fall limp against the white comforter sprinkled with small flowers.

"AHH!"
(Y/N) jumped at the phone ringing—that she didn't realized was beside her. quickly shuffling over to answer it and press it against her ear.

"hello?"

"(Y/N)! WHERE ARE YOU? PRACTICE STARTED THIRTY MINUTES AGO!"
Wendy Testaburger yelled from the phone.

"oh fuck."
the girl turned towards her alarm clock, sure enough it was pretty late.

"yeah I kinda over slept."

"it's literally the afternoon??"

"right."

pressing her thumb against the end call button the girl hopped out of bed and put on the first jacket she found on the floor, while she did she made a mental note to clean her room. throughly this time.

(Y/N) then grabbed her jansport backpack, hoisting it up and over her shoulder before leaving her room.

"I'm going to practice mom!"
she yelled out towards her mom's room, though it was practically useless.
her mom was most likely drinking or smoking some drug.

after no response the (h/c)—haired girl went along her way.

୨ৎ

"FUCK."
the cold breeze belonging to south park hit coldly against the scrape of (Y/N)'s knee as the girl approached closer and closer towards South Park high.

opening through the doors and getting past, the girl felt a bit nostalgic wandering the empty halls alone, even though this the wasn't the first time last to practice and it definitely wouldn't be her last.

normally she would just head to the gym after her last period, but the girl stayed home due to just simply not wanting to go, her mom didn't care either way— and since the football was having a game the girls needed to practice.

opening the locker room doors, she waddled in and put her stuff away, turning on her heel. and making sure to flip her septum piercing since her coach hated seeing it. apparently it was 'indecent for a lady to have such a rebellious thing pierced into her face'

was what coach told her, she didn't like hiding her septum at all, defeats the whole purpose of having it.

so, inside her nose it stays, during games and practice.

instant chatter filled her ears as she entered the gym, girls were doing tricks and stretching, some chatting while having a water break.

"there you are Mrs. Vincely."

Mrs. Barbrady croaked behind her.

the girl turned and looked at the towering woman who had her hands on her hips, she knew what was coming and in no way tried to defend herself.

"late again, if this keeps happening I'm going to have to get in touch with your mom. you can't keep this up."

a frown creeped up on the girls face, who hung her head down. not knowing how to take her words.