𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 𝙁𝘼𝙄𝙇𝙐𝙍𝙀; cute guys

⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅

"THANK YOU SO MUCH, [Y/N"

Mrs. Broflovski thanked, shaking the girl's hand in a sign of appreciation.

"of course, it was no problem!"
(Y/N) responded, trying her best to ignore the glare Kyle sent her way; who was hiding behind his mother in a suspicious manner.

Ike on the other hand smiled and waved goodbye as the girl started to walk out.

as she was about to step off the porch a voice caught her attention:
"hey."

her head instantly went towards the person at the doorway which was Kyle, crossing his arms.

"Never speak of this? okay?"
Kyle warned. it didn't need to take a genius to figure out that he was embarrassed of having a babysitter, especially since it was (Y/N)— at his grown ass age.

no one took (Y/N)'s embarrassment into consideration, she was the one that had to deal with Kyle's shit more than Ike's.

he would come down for a snack and each time he would— Kyle would sneak a glance at her that formed only a scowl.

seriously, what was his problem? last time (Y/N) checked she didn't do anything.

with an awkward nod, she turned to walk off but was caught off by his voice again which caused her to look back.

maintaining eye contact, the red head spoke; "and I mean no one. I don't want people to know that you out of all people babysat my brother."

dude, chill the fuck out.
(Y/N) wanted to tell into his face, but he was taller, AND stronger. so she took the insult for now and walked off back to her place.

୨ৎ

"AND THEN: HE HAD THE
gall to tell me not to tell anyone!"

Kyle's warnings and threats meant nothing to (Y/N)'s shit—talking hobbies. as soon as she step foot into her room; the girl flipped open her phone and called her best friend, Leslie Meyers.

"Kyle is totally cute, but he has a bit of a temper."
the teenage robot girl analyzed, showcasing Kyle's holographic files from her eyes as she sipped motor oil from her pink cup, using her shoulder to hold the flip—phone in a decent grip in which she spoke into. peacefully in her own room laying down on her bed; doing her usual South Park research when (Y/N) called her frantically.

"hmm, I haven't really considered his looks..."
now that Leslie had mentioned it... Kyle was kinda cute. for a redhead.

"He's not bad—looking..."
(Y/N) answered, her phone also propped up between her head and her shoulder as her knee was brought up to her chest; her hands doing the work of untying her shoe off her foot.

"and he was sweet. I don't know what happened. puberty maybe?"
Leslie questioned, her eye squinting at Kyle's photo. which she had stolen off the yearbook's data base.

"maybe. I don't know I gotta go my mom's home."
sending a quick 'mwuah' into the phone with Leslie instinctively sending one back she snapped her closed.

"Smiles! I'm home!"

the door and key could be heard from upstairs, signaling (Y/N)'s mom's return.

for context: smiles was a nickname given to (Y/N), it wasn't hard to infer that it was because of her nerdy
[F/C]—colored braces and dorky attitude, another reason was (Y/N)'s signature goofy grin. hence, smiles.

(Y/N) rushed down the stairs and into the kitchen, already knowing her mom brought takeout like how she always does when comes back late from work.

(Y/N)'s mom, Diane, was leaning against the counter. already eating a piece of shitty wok's fried chicken. watching her daughter smiles searched through the foam box.

"how was school?"
Diane asked, smiling as she watched her daughter eat her food on the island with stools.

(Y/N) looked up from her plate, her cheeks full of food as they moved up and down; chewing.

"it wasth good."

"don't talk when your eating."

the (H/C)—haired teen swallowed her food.
"sorry; it was good. I had to babysit for the Broflovski's."

"oh really? what for?"
her mother asked as she started to wash her dish.

"to babysit Kyle and Ike."

turning towards her daughter, the woman furrowed her eyebrows.

"Kyle? last time I checked he was around your age."

(Y/N)'s [H/C] hair bounced as she nodded her head.

"he is. but I think he got in trouble and his parents made me watch him too. but he stayed up in this room mostly."

"ohh." her mother let out, turning back to the dishes.

"well that's nice smiles. the Broflovski's are nice people, we should invite them over sometime."

her mom suggested, smiling at her own idea. unaware of the horrified expression on her daughters face.

though, she didn't dare object against her own mom.

"that's great..." (Y/N) strained a smile, trying her best to make sure her forced tone of voice wasn't too noticeable.

"how about you ask Kyle tomorrow at school yeah? I don't have Sheila's phone number so do me a favor yeah?"
her mom smiled.

"I'm going to go to bed, goodnight smiles, I love you."

placing the last dish on the rack, the [H/C]—haired woman. hugged her daughter goodnight and walked upstairs to her room.

leaving (Y/N) alone in her misery.

Kyle Broflovski. at my place.

a cute guy who hates me AT MY PLACE??

⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅