𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 𝙁𝘼𝙄𝙇𝙐𝙍𝙀; forget

⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅

"YOU NEED TO GET HIM OUT."
Bebe insisted, glancing over at the sulking girl right across the outdoor table. her head limp against the metal material as she drowned further into her thoughts. which was never a good thing.

"there's a bunch of cute men out there! sure—their not rounding every corner but if you really look their there."
Wendy Testaburger agreed. Bebe sat next to her calmly as the blonde drank a vanilla milkshake.

"but he's so pretty..."
(Y/N) Vincely whined. it was true. the girl couldn't hold herself back from any boy with a cute face and personality. and he was blonde too!

"yeah but he's Mormon also so y'all really can't do anything."
Nelly joined, "plus, dudes are gross anyways."

"of course you would think so."

"oh fuck off."

"dyke—"

"girls!" Wendy yelled towards Bebe and Nelly. glaring at them to shut up before turning back to the (H/C)—haired girl with a sympathetic frown.

"listen, there could be many of reasons why he isn't talking to you. how about you focus on other guys around you!"

Wendy paused to think, trying to recall a crush (Y/N) had mentioned to her.

"oh! what about Craig? he's cute."

(Y/N)'s head shot up at the mention of Craig.

Wendy giggled and continued, "I'm sure he thinks your cute too! any guy would be crazy not to think so."

(Y/N) shrugged, "I guess your right."

she then sat up, "and Gary is pretty boring so might as well look at my options first."

"that's the spirit!" Bebe cheered, catching almost everyone's attention in the diner.

then before anyone else could put in their input, the sound of skates came closer and closer.

"okay sweethearts! your orders are ready!"
Marjorine Stotch cheered, her happy—go—lucky voice catching the attention of the girls at the table as she rolled by. effortlessly stopping her skates to place the drinks and food on her tray onto the table.

"hey Marj! how the shift going?"
Wendy smiled, her arms crossed as she glanced up at the taller female.

Marjorine looked down at the black—haired girl and furrowed her eyebrows with a tired smile.
"Gee whiz. it's going okay but I really could use your help!"

"aren't their other waitresses?"
Bebe questioned, sipping on her coca—cola.

the (H/C)—haired girl and Nelly each grabbing their milkshakes as well.

Marjorine shook her head softly as she held the tray with both hands against her chest.

"aw well... the other waitress quit. Heidi didn't like the girlyness."

(Y/N) almost visibly cringed at the sound of Heidi's name. but once she over came that she started to think more about what Marjorine said.

the diner was like a boy's wet dream. tons of cute waitresses with pinky and white puffy uniforms with ruffles, bows, and decorated name tags to each their own.

and Marjorine was the perfect example of the perfect waitress. she looked like she came straight out of a 50s magazine:

short pale blonde hair that curled up perfectly to mimic bangs that she swept to the side. baby blue eyes with eyelashes she practically saw through. a freckled—face. but not as freckled as Bebe or Kenny.

she wasn't just a pretty face, but she was smart as well as responsible. almost at Wendy's level. the only downside is Marjorine is dense and gulibile.

she easily fell into Cartman's tricks and she never acknowledged how all the boys turned their heads as she passed through the hallways. as well as unknowingly shooting down Kenny's futile attempts at flirting.

thing is, (Y/N) has been looking for a place to work. obviously her mom wasn't going to always provide and she hated having no money in her pockets to spend. and she really wanted to go on shopping sprees.

"so... does that mean your hiring?"
(Y/N) asked, glancing up at the girl. sipping on her milkshake.

Marjorine's face lit up.
"yes! we are! and if your planning on it the soonest day on the job is next wednesday!"

(Y/N) smiled back.

"do you even know how to roller skate?"
Nelly suspected as she eyed the girl.

(Y/N)'s smiled dropped as she stared back at Nelly, then up at Marj.

"uh..."

"oh don't worry! I'll teach ya! I'll get you skating in no time. no biggie."
Marjorine confidently placed a hand on her hip.

"good luck with that. last time toots went roller skating it was at my birthday party at the rink and she almost—no, DID bust her ass."
Bebe chuckled, her mischievous eyes lowering their gaze onto said girl.

"and I tried teaching her cause I felt bad but she's not the smartest."

"okay Wendy you didn't even try to hide it."
(Y/N) pouted at the black—haired girl who now giggled.

"sorry, but seriously (Y/N)."
Wendy laid an apologetic hand on her shoulder as she giggled more.

Marjorine smiled, giggling herself at how cute the (H/C)—haired girl seemed.

"well, I can't wait to see you for our first roller skating session."

⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅