11. Bahu / daughter in law ✨

Happy reading ✨🦋
Still unedited ji 🦋

_____________________________

Shrishti and aadish talked for 15 minutes and after that shrishti called her father Mr. Kapoor .

After soo many nonsense talks the Rajawat tigdi decide to not tell their bhabhi sa about them as it was already decided by the king but they being over possessive discuss the same topic for hours because it's related from their bhabhi sa and they can't trust anyone.( Ohk thoda jaldi ho raha sab kuchh but kya kare yrra's they are too sensitive for their loved ones)

Aadish's pov

I am waiting from last 3 hours no calls no msg not even they tried to on this freaking device . Useless people's.

After one more hour passed and they msg to inform that they are coming back after doing every arrangement of her safety which gives a little sukoon to mai hurt and one more thing that the camera was on .
In a few seconds I opened the tab and the view I saw was the last thing I needed before I dyed her black hair her beautiful face .

"Angel was the first thing that came to mind like that night . Aakhir kar Hume itne wakt baad aapka didar ho hi gya Aaj . Sukriya us rab ka jisne aapko humse juda na hone diya . Aaj paheli baar jaana ki koi aankhe band kiye bhi itna khubsurat lag sakta hai . Sote huye bhi aapke chahre ki vo chhoti si muskan kitni pyaari lagti hai . Bss ab aap jld humare karib hogi Avantika, Mrs. Avantika Aadish Rajawat bankar chahe ab aap chahe ya na chahe hum dubara aapko khona nyi chahte "

"Iss dafa vakt kuchh alag khel khel Raha tha muskan har ek chehre par thi magar sukoon un do dilo se ab bhi ojhal tha "

After3 days as per doctor advice shrishti brings avani to her apartment in Mumbai which one of her aunt gifted her on her birthday. Shrishti was against avantika decision to live in Mumbai but she understands her emotions that avani wants to be near her maa . After her loss their is nothing left in this world for avantika that's what she thinks but she was unaware of her bhole's plan .

Day started passing now avantika's condition is stable. And now she is able to do everything just need a distance from tension and stress.
In these days no one from Rajawat family tried to contact her or meet her as it was really not safe for her if she got linked to them in any aspects .

After 25 days she returned to Mumbai

"Andheri raat meh
jugnoo ke sath
do premikaye ( best friends)
baat kar Rahi thi "

"Shrishti samjhi na kb tk meri vajh se uncle aunty ki baate sunogi tum unke pass ho aao na unhe bhi tumhari yaad aa rahi hogi ." Avantika said , trying to convince Shri to visit her parents as they call them daily and asked the same question"kab aa Rahi hai ??".

Shrishti replied while teasing her "Kya yrr avantika tu pahele to aise nyi thi ab kya hua , mere sath nyi rahena chahti kya ."

"Pgl , jo bol rhi hu vo kar" avantika said being offended.

"Jo hukum madam ji,
Ja Rahi hu Karli hai tickets Maine " Shri replied with no smile and left from there while avani just followed her .

"Or ha email check kar Lena Maine job ke liye apply Kiya tha teri, vo Jo tune pahele online courses kiye the na unke basis PE or sath hi private studies bhi chalu rahegi to Tera Dil lga rahega samjhi madam , " Shri said while moving to her room .