1.Angel ✨

It's my first book guys sorry for the mistakes. And you know na I love you guys 💓. Maaf kr dena plss 🥺

My babies are fighters 😌✨
#AadiAvni#Aatika

______________________________________

Let's meet our shou... Ahem ahem Avantika.

Adorned in a stunning yellow and golden lehenga, surrounded by scattered bangles, scarves, earrings, and books in a room. She is really a messy girl guys same as her life .

Despite looking like a goddess, She is looking at her reflection with annoyed face. "Cause inse inki dori nahi bandh rhi . Ab inhe kon btaye dori bandhne meh help karne ke liye inke vo inhe jaldi hi Milne Wale hai. Ye lo ji inhone dori to bandh li ab apni chudiya kho di ho hi Jaye inse koi Kam akele . Chlo time waste nhi karte hai story start krte".

(The girl is unable to tie the string of her blouse . Now who will tell her to help her tie the string her Mr. is going to meet her soon. Here, she've managed to tie the string, but now she's lost her bangles. She can't do anything alone. Let's not waste time and start the story.)

***************

First, this dori(string), now these bangles

First, this dori(string), now these bangles. Hey bhole( lord Shiva), why is it always me, huh? Don't you love me? Why am I consistently in such situations?

My phone began ringing with the call "uhh now who wants to die, yrr." I was already frustrated due to this wedding and now ....I don't wanna talk to anyone right now .But..... It was fro...frommmm...... Shristi. OMG! I shouted in pure joy, much like a child . She is my best friend yrr . Inna to bnta hai ji .(This is ohk ji )

I answered the call, and the first words I heard were, "Where the hell are you, idiot? Why aren't you at home? What the hell are you doing? Why is no one picking up my call? Have you all vanished? 'Jamin kha gayi ya aasman nigal gya.'( "Did the ground swallow or did the sky gulp?")......she pause for a second and said Say something, you dumbo."

Seriously, until now, this chhipkali ( lizard) didn't even let me speak, guys. "Oye, neither hi nor hello, straight into Gyan(knowledge)mode. By the way, you're not giving me a chance to talk, yrr. How can I communicate with you, ha?" I expressed these words playfully with a small pout, but the response I received was unexpected.

"Oh, nautanki( drama queen), quiet down with this drama. Just tell me, where the hell are you and your whole family? I am here at your place."

And that's it, I'm done. How could she do this to me, huh? She didn't even tell me once that she is in India.after freaking years.huhh!

"Whattttttt.......are...you, I mean, you are in India? Ohhhhhh my god. Are you serious, Shri." I don't know what's come over me, but I'm shouting like a crazy person. Ohh, I am almost on the verge of crying. How can she be in India after 10 years, and I'm not even there to receive her? She sensed that I'm about to cry; she knows me better than me. We haven't been in the same country for 10 years, but she's always there for me-she's my everything, my only friend.