5.Lucifer✨

Hlo yrra's 🩷

you know I love you all but still yrr I just request you guys to give at least 500 votes on the last chapter. But you yrra's don't love me 🥺 .
I am gussa with you all still giving you yrra's an update. Don't know why you yrra's don't love me 🥺😔.

Happy reading ✨

________________________________

At the airport (Canada)

Avantika pov ....

Finally matlab thank you thank you so much bhole aap ne mujhe bacha liya Varna pta nayi or kinne din Hume vha rahena padta . Hum Aaj India jare hai . Finally apne desh, apne ghar. sukar hai bhole ka jo maa ne un chhipkali logo ko nahi layi Varna mai to apne Ghar par bhi akele kahi nayi ja sakti . Thank you Mahadev.love you .

We were in a waiting area as our flight was taking a short amount of time.

I don't know if it's just a coincidence or what but I am feeling something strange like some eyes on me, like some stalk... nyi Avantika aise to tu soch bhi na beta. Mujhe koi stalker nayi chahiye yrrr. Hey bhole sambhal Lena. Aaltu jalal tu aayi bala ko taal tu... as I was pondering and making my thoughts stalker-free. Shivay approached me and said, "Didi, don't you think you might have a stalker boyfriend."

Kya... pagalll h... ai ky... , I said fully in shock but my words betrayed me by mumbling.

Ohho lagta hai sachme hai.. he said showing his most irritating toothy smile.

Pgal kuchh bhi bolta hai. Mera koi frd tak nyi hai yrr. Samjh na..., I said these when he was going on mummas direction as I know he is a mumma ka chamcha.

Achha.... Ye bhi hai vaise aap to kisi se baat hi nyi karti ho..., he said these jokingly, but it hurts yrr when your own people make fun of your insecurities.

In baato se Dil dhukhta hai yrrr... but I let it go and focused on my stalk... na mission.

Hey Shiv, do you also feel some strange things, and specifically some eyes on yourself? I asked in a serious tone, but his reply was like him, no use, just.

"Didi, I was joking, mai to bss msti krra tha. Aap to serious hi hogyi. Ab aap hi socho na, aapko koi kiu hi stalk krega ri...," bol to sahi hi Raha hai. Mujhe koi kiu hi stalk krega. Hey bhole, ye fiction books kuchh jyada hi asar jari hai mere dimag meh. Sab kuchh fiction hi feel hota hai, par reality bhi toh hai na.

"Come on, bachha's," I was in my fiction world when baba called us because it's flight time.

Goodbye Canada, you are not that bad with me, but still, that night scares me.

I don't know who he is, but I wanna know. But I don't wanna also. It's so embarrassing. How can I say all that in front of him? But his eyes, I remember. Just his eyes. How can I find him, Bhole Ji?

Some research says that after a hangover, you remember things you do in that time period. After some time, it takes a long period of time or sometimes shortly. I think my memory is gonna take time... it's already evening. How long it's gonna take?

"Chale beta ji," Baba called us and we left for the flight.

Here in Rajawat mansion.

Author pov...

Everyone from the Rajawat family was sitting in a hall, having their own conversations and coffee. Suddenly, Armaan, who lived in the same house, came to Aadish and said something in his ears, making Aadi smirk a little. He then took his parents' permission to leave and went straight to the place where he welcomed his betrayal, to enjoy his hell. It was the same place where he had almost killed a person last time.

He entered the dungeon with his group of 10 people, all well-trained and armed with the best weapons available in the world, giving off a strong gangster vibe.

The darkness filled the entire room where two people were tied up, their mouths covered with a piece of black cloth. It was dark enough to instill fear in a person's eyes, but a small light revealed a boy and a girl identifiable by their clothes.

Aadi arrived, as always, carrying his intense aura. This time, small traces of emotions were visible in his eyes, but before he could come in front of them, he covered it with his stern and threatening gaze.

Aadi pov .....

I was about to sit when Armaan came and said, "bhai, the girl just accepted that she was jealous of bhabhi." I pass a glare at him, but him being Arman unaffected by everything continues his words. "Ha, bhabhi hi Hui meri, ha to ye pgal ladki ne bhabhi se jealous hoke unke drink meh drugs add kiye the and important thing bhabhi was lucky that you were there, this girl even planned something more bad than what happened last night. Man to karra hai ki isse yhi tafan kar du, but I think that's your right. I have clients to foreign attend men to bhot hai in dono ko Marta hua dekhna ka, but they too yrr equally important for us. So I am living and doing it fast; we promised to maa we have dinner tonight with family. Don't be late, otherwise, you know what happened last time." Arman told everything to me, but the only thing this time disturbing me was how they even think of hurting her. She is just an innocent soul with a beauty like a goddess. How can anyone even think of doing something with her?

Blood rush in my body my veins pop up from my hands and neck i can feel my eyes burning due to anger .

I don't even wanna imagine what would have happened last night, I just wanna burn this whole world . My breath becomes fast as I was trying to control myself from destroying everything that's come in my view . I sat in front of them and I was holding my gun. Only I know how I was controlling myself from not shooting them straight but I also don't wanna give them this easy death they need to die the most brutal death for even thinking about her . I will give them what they deserve.

And I know the only one who can give them what they deserve . "Lucifer "I called and the next minute I felt his presence. He is the most loyal and talented dog till now I have . I got him from a nearby forest. When I was doing bike racing with Arman . Lucifer was injured that time and was about just 2 months . Most of the time I visited him in his training time and that's why he is the most trusted man(Lucifer) I have .

I don't even see their faces for once not even I want them to be here to get destroyed by me. I don't care if it's a man or a woman if they hurt her or even think about hurting her I will give them the most brutal death I can . It's just a start for today .

"Lucifer they hurt someone special.
Give them the most brutal bites you can give . Don't kill them but don't give them peace for a second I wanna hear their screams." I said and turned to instruct everything to the man who handles this place .

I was coming down stairs when I heard their screams and not like before it's sound today more melodious to me. And giving me sukoon and relief that I saved her .
I saved my Angel 💕.

_________________________________

Sorry I know it's a so small chapter not because I am gussa with you guys . It's just i don't wanna disclose next chapter spoiler know. So plss sorry 😞.next chapter will be available before next Wednesday.
Don't warry i don't break promises.

Love you 💕.

Give vote and comments for fast update. ✨