efforts

( after returning to the dorm hoshi and his members all go to their rooms to rest, hoshi gets a message from Mr. Lee)

Mr. Lee : you must be tried after all the practice I won't bother you by calling now, but let's go out for dinner tomorrow, I know you have to go for the song recording we'll leave after you are done I'll wait for you at the parking lot, goodnight.

(Hoshi while talking to himself: huhh so he just decides on his own and doesn't even bother to ask if I want to go? Seriously)

Proceeds to message Mr. Lee....

Hoshi: yay sure, see you tomorrow, goodnight💗

The next day..

(Rummaging through his closet)
Hoshi:  why don't I have anything to wear when I need to go out.

(Mingyu walks in)

Mingyu : hyaa, what's this mess are you going somewhere?

Hoshi : umm..to..to record at the studio

Mingyu: so just wear anything

Hoshi: nah I feel like wearing something nice, there will be many people right

Mingyu :🤨since when did you care about that, anyways clean this mess before leaving, or else wonwoo will yell

Hoshi : yes yess
(Continues to look for clothes.. Gets dressed and leaves to go to the studio)

Meanwhile Mr. Lee :

Secretary : sir, I cleared your evening schedule just like you asked me too.

Mr. Lee : good you can leave now

(As times goes by he quickly finishes his work and calls Hoshi)

Mr. Lee : good evening, I hope you are done with your recording

Hoshi : almost I need just 10 mins more

Mr. Lee : alright I get the car ready, wait for me outside the parking lot I'll bring the car.

( Hoshi rushes to the parking lot as soon as he completes his recording and waits for Mr . Lee)

 Lee)

Mr. Lee : get in, did you wait for a long time?

Hoshi : no I just go here, by the way where are we going?

Mr. Lee : you'll see

( they reach, Their destination was a quaint rooftop garden, a hidden oasis amidst the concrete jungle. With a breathtaking view of the city skyline as their backdrop, mr.Lee had meticulously arranged a candlelit dinner under the stars, to make Hoshi feel special after the little fight they had.

Throughout the evening, Mr. Lee's demeanor transformed, his once cold exterior melting away as he lavished Hoshi with affectionate gestures and heartfelt compliments.