Recording room

(Everyone arrives back at the dorm after meeting the president, and lay down in the living room)

Mingyu : didn't the president look really good. He is tall and handsome though he looks scary.
(Everyone agrees with him

Jeonghan: yay he is quite good looking and now during our comeback he will be the one incharge of approving our songs and work.

Woozi : I just hope he won't trouble us during the comeback by not approving our songs.

Jun: as long as he is good with us it's fine

Dino: hyung I'm hungry let's eat

Hoshi: let's order jajangmyeon

Scoups :let's do that

(Every one orders food they eat it and take a quick nap)

(While Hoshi, woozi, suengkwan and dk get ready to leave.As they had to record their part in the song today. They all sit in the car and are on the way to the company)
(Meanwhile woozi gets a call)

After the call:

Woozi: guyss we will be watched by the president today make sure you do your best.

Dk: Wtf are you kidding meme, perform in front of that stone cold man, i'm already dead.

Suengkwan: just pretend he is not there and do as you usually do.

While this conversation between the other members was going Hoshi smiles as he thinks about he will be able to meet the president again. Hoshi was starstruck by him he kind of liked the president because he was so handsome. Hoshi couldn't get him of his mind.

(They arrive and start heading toward the recording room on their way outside the room they meet the president they bow to him. The president goes in the control room and gets seated.)

Woozi: dk it's your turn first to record just sing as you usually do no need to get nervous.

Dk: yess hyung ( and walks in the recording room)

(The other go to the control room and stand in the corner while woozi sits in the chair besides the president as he is the producer of the song and guides the members what to do next)

Dk start singing while Hoshi is staring at the president

Hoshi pov:

How can a man look so nonchalant? He is listening to a song but still has no reaction he has kept a poker face since he arrived.

( dk finishes singing and looks at the president  and woozi asks the president did he like it. He nods in approval. Dk comes out of the room and stands besides woozi)

Now it was hoshi's turn woozi tells hindi to go in the recording room

(Hoshi goes in the recording room,he takes a deep breath, and the music starts playing in his earphones. He begins to sing. As he looks up singing mid-way to see the president his voice cracks and he gets nervous. )