back story 1

Lee soo hyuk

Born into wealth and privilege, heir to a vast business empire built by his family over generations. From a young age, he was groomed to take over the family business and was instilled with a relentless drive for success. As the eldest child and heir, he carried the weight of immense expectations on his shoulders.

Growing up, soo hyuk was taught that emotions were weaknesses to be suppressed. His parents, both powerful and distant figures, rarely showed affection or approval, believing it would make him soft. As a result, he became reserved and aloof, shielding himself from emotional attachments to protect himself from vulnerability.

From a young age, he excelled in academics and demonstrated exceptional business acumen. He graduated from prestigious universities with top honors and, at a relatively young age, took the reins of the family company. Under his leadership, the company expanded rapidly, becoming a dominant force in the business world. Yet, this success came at a price.

The pressure of managing a vast empire weighed heavily on soo hyuk. He was constantly on guard, distrustful of others' intentions and determined to maintain control over every aspect of the business. This attitude extended to his personal life, where he built walls around his heart, believing that love and affection would only serve as distractions.

His icy demeanor and ruthless business tactics earned him a reputation as a formidable CEO, someone not to be trifled with. His employees feared him, and competitors respected his shrewdness. While he gained admiration for his professional success, he remained isolated and distant, incapable of forming genuine connections with others.

The turning point in soo hyuk's life came when he encountered Kwon Soon Young (a.k.a hoshi), who was a member of the most famous kpop group.Bumping into each other several times in the company and having small interactions with one another they developed an unexpected bond, hoshi's warmth and genuine care gradually chipped away at his defenses, revealing the wounded soul beneath.

Throughout the story,soo hyuk undergoes a profound transformation, learning to reconcile his formidable business persona with his need for emotional connection. As he navigates the complexities of love and vulnerability, he begins to understand that true strength lies not in suppressing emotions but in embracing them and learning to trust others with his heart.

"The secret affair" follows lee soo hyuk's journey from a rich, cold, and rude CEO to a man who discovers the power of love and compassion, not only in his personal life but also in shaping the future of the company and the people around him.

(Sorry for the long intro, it will help you understand the story better)