first kiss

It's finally the day where seventeen had to perform in front of Mr. Lee everyone got ready early and left to go to the company. They arrive at the dance practice room and start rehearsing. Their manager walks in hurriedly and says:

Manager : get ready president is on his way here.

Vernon: lets get in our positions so we can start right away

Everyone: yessss

( Mr. Lee walks in and gets seated)

Mr. Lee: shall we start??

Scoups : yes sir!!

They start dancing, Mr. Lee looks very interested this time they complete the first verse , the vocalists take the lead, then the second verse comes where the rapline takes the lead and now during the last and final verse it's the dance line ( the performance team suengkwan, dk and hoshi) take the lead and as hoshi and the other give their best performance, Mr. Lee can't seem to get his eyes of hoshi .

And after the song ends all the members stand breathing heavily waiting for the presidents review.

Mr. Lee: impressing, I like it it's catchy and groovy this will definitely be a hit .
( he looks at hoshi and says)

I like it , it's better than i expected it to be, good work everyone you can now rest

( and he walks away as soon as he leaves the room everyone screams joyfully)

Joshua: thank god he liked it, I didn't expect him to compliment us though.

Vernon: guess he is not as bad a we thought.

Dino : come on guys we are seventeen after all no one can hate us.

(While the other take a break hoshi still can't get over what he saw)

Hoshi's pov:

Am i dreaming Mr. Lee complimented us and that too he had that little smirky smile on his face while looking at mee!!!
(He blushes)
Oh god I think I really like him it's weird how I'm falling for him even though he is not doing anything.
.
.
Jun: why are you so red hoshi, are you sick?

Dk: maybe he is just tired after all he worked so hard for today.

Woozi: yay he really did.

Scoups: come on guys, lets leave Tomorrow we have our mv shooting and then we will be done.

Jeonghan: we can finally go to our houses after that .

( they all leave together to the form. The next four days they shoot their MV and get done with their comeback. The release of their comeback is still a month away. All of them leave the dorm and go back to their home.)