Chapter 14

Author Pov
Antara heard her name been called by Rajveer. She knew why he was calling her cause by now Agastya must have showed him the picture.

Antara didnt want to go out and face anyone. She knew she would die out of embarassment. "Bhabhi let's go" saying this Shraddha held Antara's hand and dragged her outside.

Rajveer was sitting on the sofa with a very strange expression that Antara couldn't understand. While Agastya and Ansh were standing beside him. Amisha and Viraj were not at home and Indu she was sitting beside Rajveer.

"What is this Antara" Indu asked Antara while she didn't knew what to do. "Indu it's not like that we were just you know it was was nothing like you know" Antara couldn't even complete her sentence and was nervous.

She knew Agastya had shown the picture already and maybe they didn't like it. She wanted to kill Agastya right away. They could have found a way to make Ansh and Shraddha understand but this man.

"Antara I don't like this at all. I don't want you to have your meals late or even skip it. It's good that Agastya told us that you did not have your dinner and had it when you came home late. You didn't even take tiffin from home and had only a little bit food for lunch" Antara was just looking down she didn't knew what to say.

Rajveer then asked Antara to sit beside him and she did so. "Beta I know work is important but not more then your health right. Working late is not wrong but not taking care of your health is wrong and from today you are going to take extra tiffin. Agastya always takes a extra with him and from now he will give you too" Antara nodded her head and said

"I am sorry papa I will take care of it" "Antara remember we have a reporter in your hospital who will give us information so don't even think of skipping anything due to work" Indu said to which Antara laughed. Indu was reffering to Samar.

"But you can still do romance with bhai late at night in the kitchen and from now we won't disturb you" Ansh said and Antara's ears were all red. "What are you talking about Ansh" Rajveer asked to which Shraddha took out her phone and showed them the picture of Agastya and Antara where he was holding both of Antara's hands behind her back.

Agastya eyes widen and he just wanted to run out the house because of the teasing he was going to face from everybody in the house. He should have known that his siblings might have an extra copy of the photo which he deleted from Ansh's phone while coming out.

"Romancing at midnight in kitchen is cute" Indu said and Antara and Agastya just started at eachother with crimson cheeks. "No Indu it's not like that" Antara tried to explain but failed miserably as no words came out.

"You don't have to explain anything and you both are young and young couple like you do this things. The most important thing is keeping the romance alive between yourself even if it's in small things" Rajveer said which made our young couple more shy.

Cause it was not like they were in love or something but still some wired feeling was arising in their stomach while listening to what Rajveer said. Maybe it's just the beginning of their romance or their love.

"But pappa that doesn't mean you could romance in the kitchen that too at almost midnight" Ansh asked to teased our couple more which was actually working. Rajveer could easily see how shy and embarassed they were.

"Stop teasing both of them and dare you again take their pictures again" Rajveer said in fake strict tone. "No no let them take these pictures so that after many years they can show their children how they used to romance in their time "

Indu said and this time everyone laughed expect Agastya and Antara. Antara hide her face due to extreme embarassment this and now finally Agastya spoke saying "No more teasing us and we are getting late for work and dare you both again take our pictures this time I am letting you go but next time I will not leave you"