Chapter 4

Sitara , Antara and Neil were now sitting at the dinning table Savoring the Butter Panner which Sitara and Neil had made.

"Jiju this is the best Butter Panner in the world just the best I have ever had" said Antara while she took another Naan.

"You say this everytime I make Butter Panner" said Neil.

"Excuse me I have also made this when are you going to thank me?" Said Sitara with an offended look.

"I know very well dii that you don't know how to cook and you would have just given a helping hand to him but the real food is made by him" said Antara.

"You are so smart Antara I am proud of you, you are just like me" said Neil and they both started laughing because Sitara was getting irritated.

"Agastya makes better food than you" said Sitara and Neil stopped laughing. But Antara was confused because who was this man..

"Stop comparing me with him I know he cooks better than me but I am not less okay" said Neil and Sitara was again going to say something when Antara interrupted.

"Who is this Agastya?" "Agastya is our neighbour who has family Restaurant and cooks okish food." said Neil.

"He makes the best food in the world and not okish. You know he is Indu baa's grandson and the food their whole family makes is just outstanding and especially Agastya and his brother Ansh is just amazing" said Antara.

"Is he also Vanya's teacher as you mentioned" said Antara and Sitara nodded.

"And if today Indu baa has invited you for dinner I am damn sure he is going to make the food and you will yourself forget Neil's food once you taste it" said Sitara.

"If so then I will definitely look forward to it who knows I will start getting more tasty food" said Antara and Sitara laughed.

"Nice now you changed your party just for food I am hurt" said Neil in an dramatic way and tried to act a little sad.

"Anything for food jiju" said Antara and they continued their conversation while having lunch.

Khane ke liye kuch bhiii

-----------------
Agastya Pov
"I am back" I said as I entered home and it was all silent which was quiet unusual.

Suddenly Indu came and said "You go and freshen up quickly because we are having an guest at dinner and you have to cook along with Ansh."

"Can I know who this guest is for whom I know you will not let me have peace until they come" I said because whenever a guest comes to our house I and Ansh only cook but Indu is always tense whether they will like it or not.

"She is very special and she is Sitara's sister" said Indu and I could definitely see that she was planning something.

"So what's so special about her can I know?"
I said because I knew dal mai kuch kala nhi hai Puri dal hi kaali hai.

"You will get to know soon and now go freshen up and start cooking the food and I want everything perfect and tasty okay" she said more like she ordered me.

I knew there was something fishy. Indu definitely is hidingsomething which I know as her happy expressions say it all.

Kuch tho khichadi Pak Rahi hai🤨

But without thinking much I went to get freshen up and then start cooking because of I don't start now Indu will definitely kill me.

I went to the kitchen and Ansh was already there thinking something. I approached him and said "What are you thinking so deeply about."