Chapter 8

Antara POV
Here I was sitting in front of the mirror sitting all ready. I was very nervous because this day is going to be changed forever. I was getting married today.

Yes today was my wedding with that Chamkaadhar. All the pre wedding rituals were done in short because we didn't wanted it to be  something big with many people we wanted it to be short and simple.

But Indu baa wanted the wedding to be big with lots of people and we couldn't deny it. Chamkaadhar's family is very sweet.

They were very happy seeing me. Even though they don't know me or my past or specially my parents they still accepted me. I am very thankful to them because that gave me the love in a short period of time which I always craved for.

I don't know if I will ever be able to love Agastya or not but I definitely know I have got a family that I always wanted who will love me and care for me.

"Antara are you ready- Indu baa stopped in the middle as she looked at me. She was standing like a statue seeing me.

"Baa you okay or I don't look good- before I could speak further she said "You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen" she said and I was relieved.

Antara was wearing a Gujurati Bridal clothes which was white and red which is also called as Panetar. It is a traditional wedding wear which gujurati brides wear on their wedding or Gharchola which is also bridal wear.

"Now come down your groom is waiting for you" Baa said and we went towards the mandap.

Baa made me stop a few steps away from the mandap. I could see that Agastya was deeply thinking something but as soon as Shraddha tapped his shoulder he looked up towards me.

I saw that he was frozen for a few minutes seeing me but then Ansh whispered something in his ears and pushed him towards me.

He took my hand and made me sit in the mandap. He took was looking very handsome today.

---------------------------------------------------------
Agastya Pov
Hear I was sitting in the mandap all ready as a groom. I was very nervous. I was all ready as the groom and was ready sitting in the mandap waiting for Antara.

 I was all ready as the groom and was ready sitting in the mandap waiting for Antara