Chapter 2

Antara right now was pretty late for her interview and was just wishing that she however gets the interview because this interview was very important for her.

Antara went and asked the receptionist "Mam I am Antara Masheswari here for the interview for the position of Phycatrist."

 "Mam you are half an hour late for the interview but you are lucky because the interview is still going on and you can go and sit there and wait for your chance" said the receptionist.

Antara was relived because atleast she had a chance for the interview and when she turned there a handsome man was standing just behind.

Antara got a little startled as he was just standing behind her with no distance between them.

"I am so sorry I didn't mean to startled you and i was not doing anything- before he could speak further Antara sussed him and said "It's ok I understand no need to panic chill."

But the man was just staring at Antara without saying anything but soon he came out of his realisation and said "I am Samar and I am a cardiologist."

"I am Antara I am here to give a interview for the position of Phycatrist" Antara said she found that she has seen Samar somewhere but she cannot recall it.

"Have we met somewhere before because I think I have seen you somewhere" said Samar because he too thought that he had seen Antara somewhere.

"I also feel I have met you somewhere but I also don't recall it" said Antara and she heard her name for the interview.

"I will go now and see you later it was nice meeting you" saying this Antara wemt inside the room and Samar also went to his cabin.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Samar POV

Why do I feel like I have met Antara before. Maybe I have seen her in America but I am not able to recall it.

She looks like a foreigner but she is Indian and why do I think I have seen her with Dev.

Then suddenly my phone rang and it was non other than my best friend Agastya.

A: Agastya and S:Samar

S: So you finally got the time to call me huh?

A: Look who is talking the one who forgot me after going to America.

S: Aacha I have came back from America a year ago and I am the always one calling you. Anyways why did you call?

A: Let's meet up it's been a long time since we met.

S: Ya man it's almost been so many months we have met. First I went to America and then few months back you also changed your school and house.

A: The few months have been very hectic and whatever happened was also difficult for me to forgot.

S: I know whatever happened was not right but you should move on now.

Suddenly I heard a knock at my door and it was a nurse she came to call me for me to prepare for an operation.

S: Agastya I will call you later actually I have to go prepare for a operation.

A: No problem we will talk later and let's decide to meet on this Sunday.

S: Ok no problem see you.

Samar cut the call and went outside there he saw Antara was going outside the hospital so he called her.

"How did your interview go?" I said but she was looking sad and didn't say anything back.

"Oh I am sorry that you- before I could finish she said "I got this job" in a little loud voice.

"Shhh talk slowly we are in the hospital and you scared me for a moment" I said and she laughed.

"Oh I am really sorry that I scared you but I thought why not do a little mischief" said Antara and and she laughed a little.

"I am very angry with and I didn't like your joke and now that you are at an position of an phycatrist in this hospital you can't joke" I said with a serious expression and he laugh died.

"I am sorry I will not do this again Dr Samar" Antara said with a sad expression.

Soon seeing her face I felt sad and I said "Hey don't be sad I was just joking."

"So was I " Antara said and laughed. "I think it's my day to get fooled today by you Antara and I will not leave you without a party" I said.

"Definately once I join work I will definitely give you party and now I will go" Antara said and we both exchanged our numbers and went our ways.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you like today's chapter and please don't forget to vote and save it so you don't miss the any updates.

This is my Instagram account you can follow me here to get updates and spoilers of the chapter.

Thankyou
Saloni