¹

AUTHOR POV...........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

15 years ago

Kim family , who holds the power to rule the whole south Korea . They are one of the richest and powerful family in the whole country .

Mr &Mrs. Kim both were leading a happy life . They both were blessed with 6 childs and another was on the way to come . Every one was happy to welcome the new babes of the house . Yeah babes because mrs.kim is pregnant with twins . One is boy and another one is girl .

The siblings were over the moon when they heard about the news . They were so happy that finely they are gonna have a sister . Well they are also happy about having another brother but you can't blame them , this house is full of boys so they are just too much excited for finally having a sister .

They decorated a separate room for their baby sister , in pink colour and the room was full of fluffy toys . The huge closet was full of designer clothes from different brands .

They can't wait any longer to hold their baby sista in their arms .

All in this chorus they forget that they are not only gonna have a sister but also a brother . They all were only thinking about the baby girl .

But nobody paid much attention to the baby boy .
Nobody decorate any room for him .
Nobody brings any toys for him .
Nobody decides any name for him .
Incase they had totally forgotten his existence .

And finally the patience was over . Soon the day comes when their little sister and brother are gonna come to this world .

The six siblings were patiently waiting outside the OT with mr.kim .

Mr. Kim was walking back and forth in tension . While the kids were arguing about , whose gonna hold the baby girl first .

Suddenly the light trun off of the operation room . One of the doctors comes out and stand infornt of mr.kim .

As soon as the siblings notice the doctor they all surrounded him and start attacking him with their questions .

"Where is our baby sista , is she alright ? . Where is eomma is she is in too much pain ? " asked jin , the eldest son  of the kim family who is currently 14 years old little mature compared to his other siblings .

"Why didn't you bring our baby sista , we want to hold her" suga asked the doctor being impatient .

"How does she looks . Is she cute like me" and this question was asked by teahyung , the drama king of the family . Who is only 7 years old

"No teatea she will be cute and chubby like me" here comes another drama king of the family jimin twins of teahyung but 10 minutes older than him .

"No chimmi --" before they could continue their bickering suga cut them off "shut up kids , let the doctor uncle talk " and the kids immediately shut their mouth because they fear him the most . Well why not he is the most grumpy person in the family . Although his only 12 years old but he have solid anger issues .

"Doctor what happened is everything alright . Is my wife and my both children okay ?" This time mr.kim asked being desperate to know about the condition of his wife and childs .

"I'm sorry to say mr.kim but we couldn't save your daughter" doctor said while looking down .

AND BOOOMMM

This news burst like a atom bomb to the family . They literally couldn't believe their ears . Infact the don't want to believe whatever the doctor said . Mr.kim stumble on his feet ad before he could fall on the floor namjoon and jhope hold him immediately as they were the one who was standing close to their father .