Exclusive Chapter 2: (250 vote special)

Начните с самого начала

Gathering the kawaii pearly pearl-like pista teeth, Clarence suggested, "Bros let's totally go bribe the teacher with this man yeah".

So, the Mhajhick Trio made their way to the Teacher Man, Asparagus Catmaid.

His office was.. kahwhyyee. Iridescent, delicate poops scattered the windows, rivalled only by the baby blue mahogany gay men figurine shrine that lay in the middle of the deep, vibrant shit coloured room.

"Heehee! Shamona!" Myster Catmaid beckoned, doing the disknee knees. He adjusted his rat wings and fluttered in front of them.

"Ni hao," Laurel-yanny said sigmaly, signalling to Clarence and Tikki, Laurel-yanny began expertly distracting Mr Catmaid, bringing promises of many a hot gay shirtless men at the soon-to-come party, dubbed The Radiant Revelry: A Celebration of Unbridled Masculine Splendour.

Mr Catmaid was immediately hooked as Laurel-yanny continued with her extremely intriguingly concerningly psychotically detailed descriptions of their deliciously exposed 48 pack abs and bulbously muscular forearms, not bothering to use his spidey senses at all as a large pp was drawn around him with chalk.

Suddenly, the lights blacked out, and Mr Catmaid found himself in the middle of a Mhajhick Gworl Boss Ritual Scorcle. But it was too late.

The trio were already chanting, placing their hands in a praying position and oscillating them left to right rapidly. Their lips wiggled and jiggled, and all he could catch faintly was the words... "oogle booger"?

Then, Laurel-yanny stepped forward.

"Ni hao." She said again, and he was hit with a firm wall of sigma pheromones again, intoxicating him. "Bro you should totally definitely make Spartacus Anchovy from 9120P and The Elizabreath Zhangalicious from 756123R be in the same food tech class, bruh man Asparagus Catmaid."

The kahwhyyee man found himself nodding. Then, he was black everything went black.

The Elizabreath found no reason as to why her Sex Ed elective class was now permanently cancelled. She had found it very fulfilling and... interesting. She also found no reason as to why she was now in.. Food Tech.. with.. Spartacus Anchovy as her partner.

As the aroma of steadily boiling cocaine and broccoli filled the air of the Food Tech classroom, a tension hung between Sparty and The Elrizz. They shuffled around, only saying "oh oop oh uh yeah um uh yeah uh sorry uh yeah um mhm huh heehee shamona" to eachother occasionally as, in a fit of social anxiety and the effects of not talking to a breathing being in a couple years, Spartacus's glorious locks dropped into their broccoli ice cream rapidly, and The Elizabreath spent most of her time furiously picking the grease-coated follicles out with chopsticks.

Meanwhile, Tikki fumbled, trying to lehveeohsaa a person's purse toward her, because she had gotten -100% in her recent assignment, and subsequently, an F. Sadly for Tikki, an F in her Asian™ family stood for Food and money ❌🙅, so she hadn't been able to consume even a grain of those strangly luscious rices for the past week, and was too broke (😔) to visit the canteen.

Suddenly, mhajhick sizzled out of her fingernail, and straight toward.. The Elizabreath.

The Elizabreath felt something stronge inside her brain cavity. She suddenly felt very, very, very, very, very, curious about her incredibly and outrageously over-clothed counterpart. How she longed to gaze at those 92 ab. How she longed to touch those dainty nostril. The 92 ab and dainty nostril of... Spartaratatat, she suddenly realised, and just trust her brain cavity judgement just this once, it wasn't because she was using her 0.5 braincell.

"So, um, uh, um, shamona, uh, sorry, rawr, uhmhm, how do you feel about uh.. um, ugh, aeh, 3or,m 238mqr7 EFA, W9FEWKAot8ypo;ITUP83YTP983u928t8uqrou09t208rtsdlfa UH, UM, AEH, MHM, HUH, OH, UH, BROCOLLI ICE CREAM?!"

Bewilderment leaked into Spartacus's cutey features. "Well, it's... unique. It's.. different. Just like me (😼👆) I suppose."

The Elizabreath grew bolder. "So, uh, yeah, uh, that's, uh, yeah."

"Yeah, uh.. yeah."

"Yeah, so, uh, do you wear a wig? Also whats the color of ur underwear"

Spartacus was so surprised and offended he jumped back 75 m. "YOU PERVERTED, PERVERT ATROCIOUS MONKEY!!!1!!!!!11111!11"

But before he could protest further, Clarence's mishap with the sugar jar intervened. In a frantic attempt to sweeten their white powdered concoction, Spartacus accidentally added a lethal dose of sodium, unbeknownst to both of them!

Gasping for oxygen molecules, she accused Spartacus of sabotage, causing many litres of fluid from her salivary glands to land on his hair, making him look alike a moist, uh no, wet, NO, uh, liquidy! alpha catboy, which was technically what he was. Convinced that he had intentionally poisoned her as revenge for her intrusive questions, The Elizabreath began hyperventilating, seeking and trying to provoke empathy and sympathy from the audience, however, it didn't work, and she just starting choking loudly instead, and was then told to shut up by the relief teacher, Ms Baguette.

In a fit of large rage and gigantinormously concentrated and condensed paranoia, The Elizabreath retaliated by spiking their i Broccolini ice cream with sleeping pills acquired from the black market. While Spartacus dozed off, she aggressively devoured his portion of the ice cream and seized the opportunity to exact further revenge, using bleach to deface his jacket with a crude drawing of Pinkie Pie. However, she did not fall asleep, because she had developed immunity from sleeping pills, as she was not wearing shoes, and therefore had a better connection to Mother Earth, who granted her the power of Insomnia and 24 hours in a day to Minecraft Education.

Clarence, Laurel-yanny and Tikki simultaneously clapped their hands to their receding hairlines. Greatingham! Now those two hated eachother! They had messed up, periodt! Now being one with Le Depressionazione, they flapped off to McDonalds to hold a commiseration party with the leftover melted i Broccolini icecream possibly dosed with a significant portion of sleeping pills, other whitish vanilla flavourings and Spartacus branded hair follicles, and also root beer and hand sanitiser as vodka because they were too poor.