𝑨 𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝑯𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝑬𝒏𝒅 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑨 𝑪𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓

꧁𓆉︎𖦹☾︎✯☽︎𖦹𓆉︎꧂

𝑰𝒏 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒔 𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 ~ 𝑯𝒐𝒛𝒊𝒆𝒓
2:33 ━━━━━❍──── -1:18
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺

"𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒈. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒔𝒐 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒉𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒅."

꧁𓆉︎𖦹☾︎✯☽︎𖦹𓆉︎꧂

ALEXA AND Y/N WERE CURSING AT THE WEATHER AS THEY WAITED.

"How much do you think it will take them to arrive?" Alexa asked.

"Thalia said they were almost here... But that was like an hour ago, so I don't know."

Both girls were standing in the middle of the snow-covered entrance of the castle. Y/N would've preferred to stay in the Underworld than there.

Some days ago, Alexa received an Iris message from Grover in which he said two demigods needed help. Alexa didn't want to go but she ended up agreeing. And because she knew where her best friend was, Alexa sent one I.M. to Y/N saying it was an emergency. Y/N left immediately and when she realised Alexa tricked her into going on a mission, Y/N almost left. But Alexa convinced her to stay.

Y/N and Alexa had spent a week in that school with Grover. But they never found the demigods Grover was talking about. He knew who they were but he never told them anything.

"Well, they better be here in five minutes or I'll kill them," Alexa gritted her teeth.

"That is if you don't die frozen," Y/N commented. Alexa hit Y/N on the ribs. Y/N scoffed and observed the highway.

Some minutes later, two car lights illuminated the snow-covered pavement.

"Look." Y/N pointed at the car. "I think they are here."

Five people came out of the car as both girls got near them. A woman, who Y/N assumed was Percy's mother, was talking to the four kids in front of her.

"Y/N!" Daniel yelled and he ran to hug his friend. "It's been years! How are you?"

"Ok, don't exaggerate," Y/N said, trying to get out of the embrace, "We saw each other like two weeks ago."

"Two weeks that felt like years." He then turned to Alexa, "Lexi!"

"Don't even think about it, Hale."

Thalia laughed and Y/N and Alexa went to greet them.

"It's good to see you all," Y/N said.

"Yeah. But next time... DON'T TELL US YOU ARE ALMOST SOMEWHERE!" Alexa exclaimed.

Annabeth rolled her eyes and hugged them. Percy was standing there, not saying anything. Alexa glared at him and went to introduce herself to his mother.

"Yeah, Percy has told me a lot about both of you," Sally said. "Especially about you, Y/N."

Y/N blinked but then smiled at him. "You have?" Percy was blushing and not looking at her. "Wow, I'm flattered. It's nice to meet you, Ms. Jackson finally."