𝑺𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝑫𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑨𝒘𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔

꧁𓆉︎𖦹☾︎✯☽︎𖦹𓆉︎꧂

𝑹𝒊𝒅𝒆 ~ 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝑷𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒕𝒔
0:57 ━━❍─────── -3:00
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺

"𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒓 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆. 𝑶𝒓 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆."

꧁𓆉︎𖦹☾︎✯☽︎𖦹𓆉︎꧂

Y/N AND DANIEL CONSIDERED PARTICIPATE IN THE CHARIOT RACES but concluded their lives were worth more if they were still there to live them.

Two days after Tyson's claiming, Annabeth told Y/N she was going to participate in the race. She even offered Y/N to be a team but the girl refused. Instead, she spent her time walking around or training with the Hermes cabin kids. Sometimes meeting Alexa somewhere or showing Daniel more things about the place was going to be his home for the rest of the summer.

"I still can't believe you hid all this from me," Daniel told his best friend.

"Would you have believed me if I told you?" Y/N raised an eyebrow.

Daniel nudged her and scoffed, "Of course." Y/N crossed her arms. "Ok no. I wouldn't. But still, this is so cool."

"That's what you say now."

Daniel groaned, "You're very boring." He told her.

"You know I'm right," Y/N stated.

"You know I'm right," Daniel mimicked. "Lies!"

"I'm not lying!" The girl defended herself.

"That is what a liar says."

They both laughed at that. "Why are we friends again?" Y/N asked her friend.

Daniel thought his answer playfully, then said, "Because I'm so very charming. And no one, not even you, can resist me." He winked at Y/N and she laughed as she pushed her friend.

Three people reached the laughing duo. "Hey," a female voice said.

Y/N and Daniel turned around and saw a rather happy Annabeth, an annoyed Percy, and a distracted Tyson. "Hey." They said at the same time.

Tyson was trying to catch a butterfly when he almost tripped. They all heard a group of people giggling looking at him. Percy's face was red with embarrassment, Annabeth saw him with pity, and Daniel and Y/N weren't even paying attention.

Annabeth broke the silence after a while, "N/N, are you sure you don't want to team up with me?"

"Yep. One hundred percent sure," Y/N said determinately. However, seeing the disappointment in Annabeth's face, she said, "But I can help you with the chariot if you want."

"Really?" She asked hopefully and Y/N nodded. "Ok, great," Annabeth replied and smiled.

Another camper walked toward them. Charles Beckendorf. Cabin 9, Hephaestus. He greeted the demigods and asked Tyson to accompany him to the forge. Tyson didn't seem to want to go. He looked at Percy as if he was asking for permission and Percy told him it was okay.