𝑫𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒔

꧁𓆉︎𖦹☾︎✯☽︎𖦹𓆉︎꧂

𝑺𝒘𝒂𝒏 𝑳𝒂𝒌𝒆, 𝑶𝒑. 20 𝑨𝒄𝒕 𝑰𝑰 𝑵𝒐. 10: 𝑺𝒄𝒆̀𝒏𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒐 - 𝑷𝒚𝒐𝒕𝒓 𝑰𝒍𝒚𝒄𝒉 𝑻𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒌𝒐𝒗𝒔𝒌𝒚
0:55 ━━━❍───── -1:45
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺

"𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝑵𝒚𝒙, 𝒈𝒐𝒅𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐𝒐"

꧁𓆉︎𖦹☾︎✯☽︎𖦹𓆉︎꧂

Y/N WAS STANDING IN THE MIDDLE OF AN ENORMOUS HALLWAY. She didn't know how or when she got there for the last thing she remembers, is that she fall asleep near a forest.

She walked to the closest window and looked outside, and what she saw left her mesmerized.

The moon was shining brightly over the city, the stars were visible in the night sky, and the buildings, which were surrounded by trees and gardens, made the place look more majestic. She also observed that people were walking and talking to each other, enjoying their peace.

Wow... If this is a dream, I don't want to ever wake up. She thought as she continued to admire the view.

But like many good things in the world, this had to come to an end.

She heard muffled yells coming from a place across the hallway. Y/N sighed and looked for the last time outside the window. She started to head to where the sound was coming from.

She continued walking, and with every step she took, the voices were stronger. Y/N stopped in front of a door that seemed to be made of gold. Now that she thinks about it, she realizes almost everything is made of that material.

The girl glanced at the door again, debating with herself whether she should open the door or not. She knows that if she opens the door, she runs the risk of being discovered by the people inside. On the other hand, if she doesn't open it, she would die of curiosity. And she can not allow that.

When Y/N opened the door, she spotted three women who seemed to be annoyed by the two men who were standing in front of them. They appeared to be discussing.

Y/N successfully managed to sneak into the room and hid in the shadows. Sp now, she is able to listen to the "conversation" more clearly.

"You are unbelievable!" said one of the men. The moment he spoke, Y/N jumped scared. She didn't know if it was because his voice sounded like a rumble of thunder or because it created lightning.

"Perhaps it was just perfect timing?" she muttered to herself.

That same man had a serious voice that accompanied his stare. He was tall and was wearing a blue suit with a red tie. His hair was grey and slightly long. He also had a beard, which makes him look bossy.

"First, you steal something of mine, something really important may I add. Now you claim that boy as yours, breaking the vow we made DECADES AGO!," Another thunder was heard, "I wouldn't be surprised if you sent that kid to make the dirty job for you!"

Y/N then turned her gaze to see the other man's reaction. His expression reminded her of the sea. But not like when it is at peace, but when the sea is dangerously calm as if like any moment it is going to drown you or something like that.