02/06

The morning rose cold and biting over the forest. Einar woke up with a clear intention to dedicate the day to working with the materials collected in the preceding days. After a hearty breakfast, he went to the tool shed, took out the necessary tools, including various saws and woodworking instruments, and the wood he had collected. Eldur, as always, was by his side, ready to assist his master at any moment.Einar's goal was to work the wood collected during his forays into the forest. He carefully selected the best logs for his work, seeking those that were hardest and most resistant, capable of being transformed into useful and durable pieces. It was at that moment, as he felt the logs, that a small splinter lodged in his finger. Einar was accustomed to it and removed it without any problem. Meanwhile, Eldur, with his vigilant and attentive presence, settled near Einar, observing him closely, ready to offer company during the long hours of work.Armed with his tools and under Eldur's watchful eye, Einar began to saw and carve the wood skillfully, guiding the saws precisely along the traced lines. The regular and reassuring sound of the saw cutting through the wood filled the air, mingling with the rustling of branches in the chilly breeze.With patience and dedication, Einar transformed the rough logs into carefully worked pieces, shaping boards, planks, and beams that would become integral parts of his home's structures or items necessary for his daily life. Eldur, with his calm and reliable presence, remained by Einar's side, offering silent support and companionship during his master's work.As the sun slowly rose in the sky, Einar and Eldur continued their work, immersed in their activity with focused determination. As the hours passed, Einar's work took shape, turning the rough logs into finely crafted and useful pieces. Einar admired the result of his work, aware of his excellent craftsmanship. It was now afternoon, and Einar decided to take Eldur to the beach.— Come on, Eldur! Let's go to the beach— he said. At those words, Eldur was lively and excited, eagerly anticipating his master's announcement that they would be going out. Einar and Eldur walked through the forest path that led to the beach. It was sunset. Einar and Eldur watched the sun slowly set, disappearing behind the sea. The sunlight painted the sky and the waves red and reflected on the black sand. They stood watching the sunset for a few minutes. Then Eldur began to play energetically on the beach. By the time it was dark, the two had already returned to their home in the forest.