𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈'𝐌 𝐍𝐎 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔?

𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐘𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕}

when your life is going good no one checks up on you and sees if your okay but if someone notices your life isn't going the greatest they always have to point it out and make a huge deal out of things meaning everything.
when something so bad happens you start to think that your life is gonna come to an end but I promise you it will get better someone better is always on their way or maybe is just waiting for you. maybe it's just life's way to show that something good is always coming. Good things come to good people who do good things.

the loud noise of voices mixed together as I walked down the hallway to the exit of our dreadful school. "why did I even come today?" I turned and asked Iona, who was already talking to Elias. She turned to me "because you love me so so much." I hummed and response.

I got lost in my thought and I got behind them I trailed behind Elias and Iona trying to keep up with her. I keep spotting her smile as she was having a conversation with Elias.
I didn't want to interrupt their conversation because I had a feeling Iona like Elias and I didn't want to mess that up for her.

we made it to the exit and I begun to message my dad to say school hours are over but after five minutes he would normally respond but he didn't which was very very unusual.

I wave bye to Iona "see you tomorrow okay?" she asked me with a smile walking away slowly to her  older brothers car.

"mhm yeah see you then!" I grinned at her as she walked away and driving off leaving me stranded by myself waiting for my dad.

I sit down on the Bench behind me assuming he would be awhile I've called him multiple times and no answer I've left two voicemails but he hasn't even read my message yet.

I put my head in my hands and mutter where the hell is he, he said he would be here.

"who isn't here?" I hear a familiar voice speak up from a distance getting closer with each individual letter.

it's Blake. Blake cruz.

"what do you want Blake" I exclaim with a harsh rude voice. I say while lifting my head up to look at him standing in-front of me with his arms crossed.

he didn't answer me he just stood in front of me like a fucking statue.

"well are you gonna answer me?" I say with an irritated tone.

"do you need a ride home?" He asked me ignoring my question.

well I ignored his question first but that's not the point like I'm allowed to do that but he can't because that's just rude.

"are you sure?" I was worried my dad would come and he would be mad I wasn't there.

"yes now come on and I'm only letting this happen once. it's because I feel bad for you not because I like you." I sigh pulling out my phone to text my dad.

"okay yeah I'm ready now." I say to him as he starts to walk off to his car.

why am I always behind someone and like how do I manage this like what.

i trail a couple seconds behind him.

"your so bloody slow." He insulted me with a grin on his face.

"fuck off." I cursed at him and returned a smile at him.

I watch him unlock his car and slides into the drivers seat.

i quickly slide Into the passengers seat next to him and grins at him.

In return he just scoffs at me.

uhmm what the hell did I do wrong what is with this dude. what pills is he taking because I think ur on the wrong kind of shit bro.