Chapter 5: The Plane Crash

At the penguins, there was a little alarm that was heard, and a little red light sparked.

"We'll go out for pineapple, my bobbly-headed boobily-boo." Skipper said to his hula girl bobblehead.

Kowalski notices the signal of the alarm.

"Skipper, look." Kowalski said.

Skipper turns around to see the alarm.

"Analysis." Skipper said.

"Looks like a small bulb used to indicate something unusual, like a malfunction." Kowalski explained.

"I find it pretty and somewhat hypnotic." Skipper said.

"That too, sir." Kowalski said.

"Right! Rico? Manual!" Skipper said to Rico.

Rico passes the manual book to Skipper. He nods and uses the book to smash the light.

"Problemo solved." Skipper said.

"Sir, we may be out of fuel." Kowalski said.

"What makes you think that?" Skipper asked.

"We've lost engine one..." Kowalski said.

They looked at the engine, and they stopped working.

"And engine two is no longer on fire." Kowalski said.

"Buckle up, boys." Skipper said as he demands.

Rico and Kowalski buckled up to the seats.

"Don't look, doll. This might get hairy." Skipper said as he covered the bobblehead's printed eyes.

Skipper gets the walkie-talkie and speaks to the passengers.

"Attention! This is your captain. I have good and bad news. The good news is, we're landing immediately." Skipper said.

The gang smiles.

"The bad news is, we're crash-landing." Skipper said.

The plane starts to fall, and everyone screams for life as they hang on to their seats.

"When it comes to air travel, we know you have no choice. But thanks for choosing Air Penguin." Skipper said.

Melman's head went out the window, but later went back in and hit the back closet of luggage. King Julian was having the time of life as food floated around. King Julien's was laughing to enjoy the fun, and Maurice was still in fear.

"Raise your arms, Maurice! It's more fun when you raise your arms like this!" King Julien said.

Suddenly, the window next to them broke open, and they flew out of it. They had a parachute and glided down safely.

"I can fly!" King Julien shouted.

Back in the plane, Alex and Mariah were holding on to each other on Alex's seat as Marty and Katie held on to their seats.

"This could be it, Marty! I want you to know you are a one-in-a-million friend!" Alex shouted.

"Thanks, buddy! You're the best ever!" Marty shouted.

"And you won't mind when I tell you..." Alex said.

"Tell me anything! Tell me, what?" Marty asked.

"I broke your iPod!" Alex shouted.

"What?!" Marty shouted.

"The buttons were so small! It made me mad!" Alex shouted as he explained.

"The horror!" Marty shouted.