Chapter 3: Goodbye To The Lemurs

Back in Madagascar, hearing the sounds of beats is that animals shake to the rhythm as the seven animals were in a wooden elevator, being pulled up to their destination. Where there is a plane in the tree, waiting to take off by a huge slingshot made out of a huge branch in Madagascar. They gang started to sing the song.

"I like to move it, move it." Alex sings.

"He likes to move it, move it." Mariah sings

"She likes to move it, move it." Marty sings.

"We like to..." the others sings.

"Move it!" The lemurs sings.

"Come on! Y'all know this one! It never gets stale!" Brandon shouted.

It was a farewell to the pansies as they danced their way to go in the plane. Mariah, Katie, and Brandon also have their suitcases of their stuff to take with them, too.

"We'll miss you, little fuzz buckets! You've been a great crowd!" Alex shouted.

"Bye, everyone! Be safe!" Mariah shouted.

"Have fun!" Katie shouted.

"Glad we could introduce you to the toilet." Melman said.

"If you ever come look us up in Manhattan, feel free to call first." Alex said.

Alex looks at the lemurs as they pick their noses.

"Seriously though, call. OK?" Alex asked.

A huge cake was coming to them, and the lemurs moved.

"Settle down, everybody. Be quiet! You can't leave without this." Maurice said.

Suddenly, the top of the cake popped to see King Julien dressing as a cheerleader.

"Hey! Surprise, freaks!" King Julien shouted and put his skirt down in view for no embarrassment.

"Shake it! Shake it." King Julien shouted as he danced.

"Look, I'm a lady! I'm a lady, everyone!" King Julien shouted.

Marty, Melman, Gloria, and Brandon looked surprisingly stunned as Mariah and Katie giggled, and Alex rolls his eyes.

"I'm a lady! Not really! It's me, King Julien! Which of you is attracted to me? Hands up!" King Julien shouted.

Most of the lemurs raised their hands as they jumped high. King Julien turns back to the gang.

"Hey, freaks! You will be very glad to hear that I am coming with you." King Julien said.

"Oh, no, thank you." Alex said.

"Yes, thank you. It's my plane!" King Julien said.

King Julien looks back to his citizens.

"Until I return with the spoils from the new country..." King Julian said.

King Julien pulls out a little salamander.

"Stevie will be in charge!" King Julien said.

The lemurs went silent, looked confused, and could not believe what they were witnessing.

"I don't think they like that idea so much, Julian." Maurice said.

"What are you saying, Stevie? No. Could we? No, you didn't say that! How is that even possible? Naughty little thing! Stevie says..." King Julien said.

He speaks in gibberish language.

"Let then eat cake!"

The lemurs cheered.

"King Julien, wait for me! I'm all packed! I have a whole itinerary planned!" Mort said as he ran to him."

"Oh, no! It's Mort! He's so annoying! Don't let him on. Stop that thing! He's carrying scissors and hand cream!" King Julien shouted.

The guards blocked around Mort and attacked him down to the ground. King Julien pushes the gang in the plane quickly.

"Everybody in! Quickly, get in, get in! Get in quick!" King Julien yelled.

In the plane, the penguins were getting the engine to start.

"Struts." Skipper said.

"Check." Kowalski said.

"Flaps." Skipper said.

"Check." Kowalski said.

"Engine. Coffee maker." Skipper said.

"Check." Kowalski said.

As for Mort, he escaped the security without them knowing about it as they continued to tackle each other.

"You guys!" Mort said as he took out the scissors and ran straight to the plane.

King Julien and Maurice shut the door in Mort's face.

"Oopsie-daisy!" King Julien said.

"That has to be the second biggest slingshot I've ever seen. But it'll have to do." Skipper said.

Skipper grabs the walkie-talkie.

"Attention. This is your captain speaking." Skipper said as he spoke to the passengers.

"In the event of an emergency, place the vest over your head, then kiss your... good-bye." Private explained as he got the vest and popped it.

The gang was very excited to go back home in New York City. They all take their seats. Melman, Gloria, and Brandon sit at the back, and Alex, Mariah, Katie, and Marty sit at the front.

"New York City, here we come, baby!" Gloria said.

"Pray to your personal God this hunk of junk flies." Skipper said in speaker.

"Personal God, hunk? What?" Alex asked.

The plane is ready to be liftoff.

"We are go, sir." Kowalski said.

The engines start, bu one of the engines from the wing starts to spark fire. Mort was still hanging on the plane outside.

"Open the door! I'm outside!" Mort shouted.

Mort falls. Back in the plane, Private still talks to the gang about the instructions.

"If cabin pressure is lost, place the mask over your face to hide your terrified expression." Private explains as he puts a breathing mask over his head.

"Excuse me, miss, aren't these supposed to be attached to my seat?" Marty asked as he held up a seatbelt.

"No, sir." Private answered.

"OK, boys, launch!" Skipper shouted.

The penguins give the signal to the lemurs who are holding on to the plane to let go. The plane launches throughout the slingshot, and the gang screams in terror. Private is flying to the back on the plane like a squeak toy. The plane falls down, and the lemurs look to know if they are okay. Finally, the plane rises and is heading off out of the island, and the lemurs cheered in grief.