Victor

~Sang~

That night passed in a blur, and so did most of the school day. I was a little on edge.

Did Kota tell the others of what happened?

 I hoped not.

Victor was waiting for me by the girl's locker room. I smiled up at him.

"Hi, princess."

"Hi Victor."

He took my bag from me and grabbed my hand, leading me into the parking lot.

"What do you want to do tonight?"

I shrugged. "Are we going back to your house?"

He nodded, "I believe a house tour is long overdue." I smiled.

"That sounds like fun."

In his car, I stare out of the window. The landscape passes by in a glance, and I'm mesmerized by the nature.

Victor laughs at me. "What's with that goddamn nose of yours smudging up the glass?"

I looked over at him sheepishly. "Sorry,"

"Don't say sorry, you don't mean it." Victor said. I smiled as he pulled into the the grounds of the Morgan estate. The beauty was still as breathtaking as it was the first time.

He parked the car and opened my door. I bid him my thanks as we started towards the mansion.

He took my hand, and lead me through the side door. "Let's start here. First off, the kitchen."

I was smiling as brightly as the sun. I was excited. Now I was able to fully admire Victor's house and its true beauty.

We walked, hand in hand, down a hallway. It seemed more lively than it was the last time I was here. I was still disturbed about the whole thing with Muriel.

As if sensing this, Victor squeezed my hand tightly, running his thumb along the side of my hands. My heart melted.

He opened the door to the kitchen, and I was in awe. It was spacious, with a wood pillar in the middle of the room. A floating island counter, complete with a sink, was close to the pillar. The wall closest to the floating island had an oven, surrounded by wood counters. Across from us, the wall opened up with two door, leading outside. On either side of the doors were white counters and sterling appliances. Above the floating island was a golden chandelier.

My breath was gone, and i stared wide eyed at the room bigger than the whole bottom ground of my house.

Looking out the great window, the sun cast a beautiful glow on the nature. I was longing to be surrounded by the flowers and trees.

Victor tugged me along. "Let's go look outside, shall we?"

I nodded, my mouth open slightly.

the grass was mowed, every petal was in place, every leaf had a spot. The garden was perfect. We descended down steps that had mini trees peeking at us. Being surrounded by the nature, I felt as if we had just walked into a whole new world.

We followed the path connected to the stairs, and we walked underneath an arch of plants, creating a roof, before opening up to a circular area with a stone holding shrubs in the middle. We continued walking, the trail ending with grass opening up in front of us. Plants of many colors popped out, demanding attention. there was a gorgeous fountain in the midst of the clearing, and exotic flowers were surrounding it.

Victor pulled me past more flowers and plants, to a little pond. The pond reflected rays from the setting sun. My breath caught. The few surrounding trees had pink petals.

Hands slid around my waist as I gazed out at the water. I wrapped my arms around Victor's as he laid his head on mine.

"Isn't it beautiful?" he whispered gently in my ear. I turned in his arms, smiling at him.

I needed to breathe. I couldn't breathe. The setting sun's light illuminated Victor's face. He truly was handsome. Why hadn't I ever noticed just how handsome he was?

I pushed closer, flushing my front against his. I wanted to be closer, needed to be closer.

His eyes were on fire, brighter than I'd ever seen them before.

I wanted to see just how bright I could make them.

Standing on my tiptoes, I leaned my forehead against his.

"Princess?" his smooth baritone voice sounded, husky and deep.

"Vic," I gasped out. I needed him to be closer to me.

I tilted my head, closing in. I wanted this.

His lips brushed mine slightly, and I pushed myself against his soft lips, responding.

He made a sound, much like a sigh, and pulled me closer.

I wouldn't want to be anywhere else in this very moment.