Kota

Kota found me and pulled my to his car after school.

I giggled, "Kota, what's the rush?"

He looked at me. "I'm in no rush."

"Uh huh, sure you aren't."

He smiled at me. "I'm just excited, we haven't had time to hang out, just the two of us."

I smiled.

In no time, we were climbing into his house. Max wagged his tail as we walked through the garage.

"Where is your family?" I asked

"Jess is at a friend's house and my mom will be back later."

"So, we're all alone?"

He pushed his glasses up. "Is that alright?"

I nodded, my throat tightening. We were alone.

Oh no, what was going to happen?

"Do you have homework?"

"No, I don't." I looked down. His eyes were so bright, dazzling, and it was like seeing them for the first time all over again. A blush crept its way to my face.

"Sang, what would you like to do?"

I shrugged, "I'm not really sure. What do you want to do?"

"Do you want to watch t.v.?"

I scowled. "No, I've watched too much t.v. recently."

He chuckled. "Well, then what would you like to do?"

I looked over to the t.v, and something caught my eyes. "Can we play a game?"

He smiled. "I'm going to go get some water, go pick one out."

I sunk to my knees and looked through the game cases.

Where was that racing game that we played?

Kota came back, startling me by asking, "Found a game yet."

I ignored the urge to push my hand against my beating heart. "Um, yes. Can we play that racing game we played at the sleepover?"

He smiled, handing me a bottle of water. "Go get comfy, I'll get it ready."

I plopped down onto the ground, laying on my stomach. I kicked my shoes off and waited for him. He turned around, handing me a controler, and sat close to me, to my left.

I smiled at the closeness of him.

My heart started to pound.

The game started, and I smashed random buttons, trying to control the car. I was biting my lip, consentrating on the game. That was hard in itself, though, with Kota so close.

After he beat me for the third time, I decided to do what i did best at games.

He started, speeding ahead just like before. I used my toes, and started to poke his sides.

"Sang," he warned.

I giggled. "What're you gonna do?"

I poked his side again. His car was slowing, though he was still way far ahead of everyone else.

"Last chance." he said.

I poked him again. "That's it." He growled, and in quick movements, flipped me onto me back. My controller slid away as he sat down on my stomach, pinning me.

I was giggling too hard.

Reaching as far as I could, I skimmed my fingers across the plastic. I grabbed it, and arching my back so the game was completely upside-down.