Chapter 8: The First Step

Start from the beginning

Lillie: I...

Mallow: Lillie, could it be that you...

Lana: Can't touch it?

Ash: What?

Mallow: You touched it while it was still an egg and still...

Lillie: It's not that I'm afraid... However...

Suddenly, Principle Oak and Kukui ran into the room along with Niku holding the egg from Kanto.

Principle Oak: Everyone! Come look! This moment is gonna be a magiCleffy!

Ash: What?!

Niku: It sure will! Just watch.

Everyone looked and saw that the other egg was glowing as well and hatched into a normal Vulpix with a different color.

Vulpix: Vulpix!

Vulpix: Vulpix!

Ash: It's a Vulpix!

Pikachu: Pika!

Niku: Two Vulpix of different regions hatched on the same day.

Kukui: I suspected that both would be born soon, but to think both were born the same day.

Principal Oak: This makes me very happEievui!

Sophocles: I've never seen a Pokemon Egg hatch before! And now I even got to see two!

Lana: Yeah, this is really moving.

Kiawe: The birth of new life is an incredible thing!

Ash looked at the normal Vulpix, and Niku looked at the Alolan Vulpix.

Ash: This one is the Vulpix I'm already familiar with even though it has a different color.

Niku: But the Alolan version must be a different type.

Rotom Dex: I'll take care of that! Vulpix. Alolan Form. Fox Pokemon. Ice Type. After long years in the ever-snowcapped mountains of Alola, this Vulpix has gained power over ice. It exhales air colder than -58 degrees Fahrenheit. Elderly people in Alola call this Pokemon by an older name - Keokeo.