Choji says, "I'll handle him. This guy is mine!"

"But Choji!" Shikamaru and I gasp as we stare at him.

"What the heck are you talking about?! This isn't the kind of guy you can take on your own!" Naruto yells at him frantically.

"He's mine, I said!" Choji says more sternly.

"Yeah, but, Choji you're..."

The Sound ninja sneers despite the position he's in.

Choji pulls out a small brown pouch and holds it out to Shikamaru. "Shikamaru, take these food pills for everyone."

I gaze at him worriedly as Shikamaru murmurs wearily, "Choji, you're not gonna..."

Choji gives his friend a reassuring smile as he utters, "Uh huh. Don't worry! I've got my secret weapon with me." He takes a step forward and Shikamaru takes the pouch.

Choji steps forward as Shikamaru tries to say, "Yeah, but Choji, this is..."

The Akimichi continues to walk forward as Homura steps off and away from the enemy. He gets to his feet as he says, "This is priceless! You think I'm gonna wait forever?!"

Naruto yells warningly, "Heads up!!"

"Enough of this! I'm taking you all out right here!"

Choji slides in front of us and says, "Get going! Hurry!" I watch as Choji takes out a small container holding three large different coloured pills: a green one, yellow one and red one.

Choji pops the green one into his mouth.

"GET OUT OF MY WAY YOU JOKE!!" The Sound nin roars. As he reaches the Akimichi, Choji throws his fist forward and slugs the Sound nin powerfully in his stomach, halting the man in his tracks.

Choji calls, "Sakuya, Shikamaru! Take everybody and get out of here!!"

"Choji," Shikamaru and I murmur in shock.

"What did the six of us join together for?! If we lose Sasuke, we'll be just what this guy says we are: a stupid idiot and coward of a leader and their band of rejects!"

Shikamaru and I meet each other's gazes and make a silent decision.

I tell Choji, "You'd better catch up with us, Choji, you hear me?!"

"Yeah!! Get out of here!! Go, already!"

Shikamaru says, "Alright! Let's move, you guys!"

"Right!" The rest of us say.

We turn and leap into the trees while I split off from my teammates with Homura in her kitten form like before.

🌸🌸🌸

Neji says to the Nara, "Shikamaru, that certain pill we saw Choji take back there, it seemed like some sort of last minute trump card. Do you really think he can win?"

Kiba says, "Yeah. I mean, he said he had some sort of secret weapon on him."

Shikamaru tells us, "Don't worry, Choji's got a plan up his sleeve. He brought along with him The Akimichi Clan Secret Triple Threat. Pills that grant a person explosive power. There are three of them: green, yellow and red. The amount of energy that each of those pills contain is absolutely massive."

Naruto says in understanding, "Oh, I gotcha! So that's why he was acting so confident!"

Shikamaru murmurs, "Yeah, but any pill that works that well, always comes with side effects..."