Chapter 4

Sakuya's P. O. V:

Soon the rest of the Genin return and Kiba sits next to me as we wait for our Senseis to come get us. Kiba and I chat as I cuddle with Akamaru.

Sakura is cuddling Homura, which I don't mind. The cat is purring.

I'm more of a cat and horse person, but Akamaru is just too cute!

The other Genin gradually leave with their Senseis, which soon leaves me with Sakura, Sasuke and Naruto. I was pouting a bit since Kiba left and I wasn't on his team.

I sit in my seat with a gloomy aura swirling around me. I don't look up when someone approaches me and leans on the desk.

"Hi, there. I'm Ren Takahashi. You're the Fujikami clan princess, right?" I finally lift my head to see the blonde haired boy from my team, leaning on the desk with a cocky smirk on his features.

His smirk alone ticks me off for some reason.

"Yeah, and?" I prompt.

"Thought your clan was a myth? I was surprised when we were out on the same squad."

"Leave her be, Ren," Kyo interrupts as he approaches us. "Can't you see you're bugging her?"

"Hey, I was just asking a simple question," The blonde retorts smoothly.

"We're not a myth," I say with a roll of my eyes. "We're as real as you or the Uchiha are. We've just been in hiding for most of our lives." A shrug.

"Why's that?" Ren blinks curiously.

"... Reasons. Reasons that don't concern you," Was all I reply with.

"Aw, come on! Don't be like that, Princess," Ren presses.

"Hey! Leave Sakuya-chan alone!" Naruto snaps as he hounds over to us.

"Naruto!" Sakura says in exasperation. Naruto glares right in the talker boy's face.

"If she doesn't wanna tell you, then she doesn't want to!" Naruto continues hotly.

"Oh, it's the pipsqueak," Ren smirks, ticking me off further.

"Enough, Ren. Say another bad word to Naruto and you're gonna regret it," I warn as I stand up and brace my hands on the desk, a glare on my features.

"And what are you gonna do about it, Princess?" The redhead challenges. Sakura and Kyo glance between us wearily.

Suddenly, my eyes flash dangerously as a dangerous aura flares around me and I standup straight, looking Ren right in the eyes. "I said," I grit out through my teeth, "leave Naruto-kun alone, or I'll make you."

Silence reigns over the classroom. Naruto, Ren and Sakura have shrunk in fear while Kyo and Sasuke sweat drop.

"Y-Y-Yes, ma' am!" Ren squeaks and my dangerous expression fades almost instantly. I beam at him.

"Good! I hope we can become friends!" I chime, causing everyone except Sasuke to anime fall at my sudden change of demeanour.

"The hell...? First she was scary, now she's not," Ren mumbles as everyone gets up.

"That's why you ought to stay on her good side," Naruto tells them.

"Noted," Says Kyo. Just then, the door opens.

We all turn our heads as a tall and beautiful woman with shoulder length blonde hair and purple eyes walks in. She wears a sleeveless red crop top with a zipper and black mini shorts. On her feet are thigh high mesh socks and boots that stop a little below them with the tops off, and her shuriken/kunai holster is strapped to her right leg. She has on her arms fingerless black gloves that stop halfway to her shoulders. Her Konoha headband around her forehead.