Chapter 63

Third Person's P. O. V:

The Leaf ninja and Blossoms ninja wait at their posts for the Ryuzaki to strike.

Daisuke has offered to join and is on the team with Kakashi, Ayame, Sasuke, Naruto, Sakura and Misaki. Kanna doesn't fight anymore and chose to stay back at the Tower.

Kurenai has Shino, Hinata, Mika, Hotaru and Kyo.

Asuma has Kiba, Choji, Ino and Shikamaru, and that just leaves Daisuke with Homura, Sakuya, Sanna and her parents.

"How much longer till they get here?" Sakuya whispers impatiently as she and her team hide behind a building near the Tower.

"Be patient, Sakuya," Says Daisuke. "It's always best for a ninja to never rush into battle."

"I know," She mutters.

Sanna suddenly hisses, "Someone's coming!"

They peer out to see three Ryuzaki heading their way. No sign of Akira.

"Akira-sama told us to eliminate the others but to capture the princess," One of them says, as Sakuya does a set of hand signs.

"Yeah. I hope we get to her first!" Says the one in the middle. Suddenly, he grunts as he's head is knocked sideways from an invisible punch. "Hey!! You punched me!"

Sanna smirks as she realises her cousin has activated her Hiding in Camouflage Jutsu.

"It wasn't me, you moron!" Snaps the first man before he feels a knee to his stomach. "Oof! That's it! You're gonna—"

He's cut off when a strong kicke knocks him on his back. The other two whirl around to find the Fujikami princess standing right in front of them.

"I'm right here, boys!" She mocks.

"You little brat! How'd you sneak up on us?!" The second man demands.

"I'm not telling!"

The go to attack only to leap back to avoid a ball of flames from Homura. That's when the other Ryuzaki and Leaf and Blossoms ninja break out into fighting.

Sakuya sends out a wave of cherry blossoms that cut down two ninja. One tries to attack her with Fire Style while the other uses Lightning Style. Homura forms a massive fire dragon that flies through the Ryuzaki ninja. Kiba and Akamaru use their Fang Over Fang Jutsu against a few Ryuzaki. Shino sends out his insects to attack.

Kakashi pierces a few Ryuzaki with his Chidori while Ayame sends out a few petal darts. Hotaru holds out her hands and a ring of storm energy forms before shooting towards her opponent.

When it hits them, they're forced back.

Sasuke has his Sharingan activated while he fights a couple of Ryuzaki, who Fire Style against him. Sakura sticks close to Naruto as ye slams his Rasengan into his opponent.

Kurenai attacks with her Genjutsu, and Asuma swings his chakra blades. Shikamaru uses his Shadow Stitching Jutsu to attack the three Ryuzaki surrounding him, causing them to cry out.

Ino slashes with her kunai while trying to dodge her enemy and Choji charges forwards with his Human Boulder Jutsu. Hinata has her Byakugan activated as she strikes with her 64 Palms Jutsu.

Misaki slashes with his twin cherry blossom swords and Mika uses her Hundred Blooming Petals Genjutsu, cutting down several Ryuzaki.