29 (534 words)

Kyles pov (TW⚠️ MENTION OF EATING DISORDERS, MENTION OF SELFHARM, BINGING AND THROWING UP⚠️)

GO TO NEXT CHAPTER THIS IS CHAPTER 29 GO BACK WHEN UVE READ 28

I sob in Stans shoulder. "Why? Why cant we just work it out. I swear I'll stop selfharming for you. I'll stop starving for you. I just can't handle not dating you." More tears fall down as I say that. Stan wipes my tears away and kisses my cheek.

"I still love you. And I'll miss it too. But i'm a person too. And I also have feeling. And I just can't handle loving someone that doesn't believe they can be loved." Stan explains.

"But I know you love me. I know you do!".

"Kyle just drop it. We're on a break until you get better!" Stan tells me. "Stan you don't understand! It can take years for me to recover! I might never even recover! Just choose between dating me or just leaving me.." I yell at him with tears in my eyes.

It stays silent for a while and then Stan speaks up. "Goodbye Kyle." Stan stands up and leaves the room. I just stare at him with wide eyes and mouth slightly open. I see him walk away and I break into tears.

This is all my fault. If i just never been such a fucking crybaby this would have never happened.

I go off my bed and go under ny bed to grab a box. I open it and a lot of food is there. I grab some things and start eating them while bawling my eyes out.

-time skip-

I finished all my snacks and then start drinking a shit load of water. I see blurry cause of my crying. I go to the toilet and kneel down infront of it. I just look down and cry. I start pushing my fingers down my throat hitting that one spot multiple times. I then start throwing up and i start coughing. I wipe my mouth and start laughing a little and smile to myself. I go in the shower and clean myself off while also brushing my teeth.

Stans pov

"So why do you wanna change rooms" the reception asks me.

"I just dont really like my roommates." I tell her. She frowns. "Also Kyle? Aren't you two best friends?" She asks me. I stay silent. "Yes but we had a fi-" she cuts me off before i can finish. "Yeah you Kenny Butters and Kyle will make up. Go back to your room." She looks at me like she really wants me to go. I sign and go away.

I open the door from my room and still hear sniffing. I just ignore it and go to my bed. I look at kyle and just go to the toilet.

I sit down in the toilet and i smell perfume. Oh kyle.. i look at the toilet and still see some vomit there. I sign to myself and feel disappointed. Mostly in myself. Why am i so selfish that i thought it would be a good idea to do this.

I really fucked up. I really really did.

Why am i so selfish?

-

Im so so sorry for not writing for so long. Im just lazy as fuck. Anyway IM GOING TO THE TRILOGY TOUR 1 OCTOBER AAAHH.