15 (688 words)

Stan's pov (⚠️TW: MENTION OF EATING DISORDERS⚠️

My first thought where Kyle could be is the toilets. But what toilet cause there's like a million toilets in here.

I checked the one next to the cafeteria but he wasn't there. Then it came to my thought. Maybe he's just in our dorm room. I ran to the elavator and pressed on the '13' button. I waited and saw the doors open. I ran to our room and opened the door

I saw Kyle and Butters talking to each other. Kyle's face is almost fully wet with tears and Butters looking worried at Kyle and calming him down.

"Kyle. I need to talk to you now!" I screamed at Kyle with tears in my eyes. He looked down and nodded.

Kyle and Butters said their goodbyes, and Kyle walked out of the room with me.

"So what'd you wanna talk about?" He asked me with an innocent smile. "You know damn well why." I whispered to him. He looked down and mouthed a sorry to me.

"Look, Kyle, I want to understand what you're going through so I can help you, but please talk to me then." I told him. He nodded.

"Let's go to the music room. It's soundproof, so our conversation is private." I told him. He nodded and followed me to the music room.

We found it, and Kyle walked in. I flipped the sign, so it said. 'In use'. So no one would go in.

We sat on the ground, and I waited for Kyle to talk. He didn't say anything he just looked at me with glossy eyes.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." He told me sobbing. I took him in a hug. "Kyle, whatever you're going through isn't your fault, and you don't need to apologise for it." I told him while my voice broke.

Kyle nodded. He sighned. "In the summer of going to 10th grade, I gained a lot of weight. When I got to school again I saw everyone's perfect beautiful body and I got really jealous because I wanted that too. I want to be perfect, too. So I got stupid enough to starve. My parents didn't notice it, but Kenny did after a while. He forced me to eat. And I did eat because you know, it's Kenny. But after that, I just trew everything up. I got really depressed because of how disgusting I was of my body. I tried to recover by myself. But I just made it worse for myself. I started binging the whole week, and I just couldn't stop anymore. Obviously, I gained some weight, but that meant the end of the world for me. I got into a depressive episode, and I just didn't go to school anymore. And I didn't eat anymore because of how disgusted I was of myself. Kenny noticed that I was absent from school, and he told me. 'I thought you recovered' that hit me. Seeing his sad face. Then I decided to come to school again and try to make the best of my life - even with my eating problems -. And I guess I'm still the same old depressed me." Kyle told me crying. I looked at his with a watery face.

"Stan, I'm sorry, but I know I need the help, but I really don't want to. Even though I would love to have everything to stop. But it's so fucking hard." He told me sobbing.

I looked him deeply in his eyes. I felt butterflies all over my stomach.

I caressed his cheek lightly. "Oh Kyle, how much I wish I could just put all your pain into me so you could stop feeling like this." Kyle looked at me with his watery face.

"I'm so sorry. Now you need to go through this, too." He told me with guilt in his voice. "No, Kyle. I'll be fine. And I'll always be there for you. Just remember that." I told his giving him a comforting smile. He smiled back.

Oh, his beautiful smile.

His beautiful gorgeous smile.

How I love him

-

HEYYY

Sorry for the short chapter but I just needed to write this because I just had alot of ideas.

Happy halloween if I'm not gunna wite tum or if you're reading this on halloween.

-buhh byrer