19 (698 words)

Kyle's pov

Stan was talking about some random things in the subway while my only thoughts were.

How should I tell my parents? How will they react? Will they be angry? They probably won't cause they've seen me half dead on the ground. But they'll probably send me to a mental hospital or something.

"Kyle, I'm going going to stop by my parents first and then we're going to tell your parents." Stan told me. My eyes widedend. "What d'you mean like we're going to tell them today!" I said, shocked. "Yeah!" He told me confosed. "I thought you knew that." Stan told me. I shaked my head no.

"Kyle, if we tell them today, you'll get help the fastest. I know you don't want the help, but you deserve it. Believe me. You absolutely do." Stan told me pouting. I rolled my eyes. "Fine." I told him. He smiled at me.

-

We arrived at our destination and stepped out of the subway.

"I moved into the same house." He told me smiling. "I'm so happy I got my childhood home back.". I smiled at him.

We arrived at Stan's house and he opened the door with his keys. His parents greeted him.

"Who's that?" His mom asked me. "I'm Kyle, Kyle Broflovski. I live here and go to college with Stan." I told them smiling.

Their eyes widened. Stan looked down, looking disappointed in himself.

"Oh, you're Kyle Broflovski. The lid that Stan used to bully." Stan's dad told me. I nodded slowly.

"Well, I'm glad you two boys bonded well. Stanley, are you going to put your stuff away?" His mom asked him. He nodded.

I followed Stan upstairs. His room was still full of boxes. "How long ago did you move here?" I asked him laughing.

"Like the end of summer break. So, not that long ago." He told me.

"Kyle, are you actually sure you want to tell them today?" He asked me. It goes silent for a while. "I'm not absolutely sure I want to tell them today, but it's better if I'll tell them today. And you were going to make me anyway so I have no choice." I laughed at the last sentence. He also laughed.

"I'll be there for you and hold your hand if needed." He smiled. "Thank you Stan. You've been a great friend these couple of months." I told him, grinning. He smiled and looked at me. It got silent, and we were just looking at each other. My stomach started filling with butterflies.

I blinked and felt a tear leave. I looked away and just started breaking down.

I fell to the ground and started sobbing uncuntrollbly.

"Kyle, are you okay? Do you need help? What happened?" He asked me. I felt him touching me, and I flinched. I started shaking. Why can't I just look at someone without breaking down? And why did I flinch when Stan touched me? I'm not scared of Stan. I'm in love with him. Fuck.

-

I opened the door with my key. I saw Ike, Mom, and Dad sitting on the couch. They greeted me and hugged me.

"And who do you have with you?" My mom asked me confused. "Oh, this is Stan. Stan Marsh." I told her smiling. She frowned. "Didn't he bully you to suicide?" She asked me worried. "No, that wasn't him. And besides, he changed a lot. He's like my best friend now." I smiled at my mom. Her face softened. Stan just looked scared.

"I'm so sorry for mistaking you. I'm Sheila, and there's my husband Gerald, and on the couch is Ike." She smiled at Stan. Stan smiled softly. "It's great to meet you, Miss Broflovski!" Stan smiled. "Oh, please call me Sheila." She smiled. Stan nodded.

"Uhm mom dad I want to tell you two something very important. Can Ike maybe go to his room? And I invited Stan here to help me." I told them. They looked confused at me. "Sure! Ike goes upstairs, sweetie Kyle wants to tell us something in private." Mom told Ike and Ike ran upstairs signing.

"So what'd you wanna tell us?" My mom asked me.

-

HEYYY

I love keeping people on a cliffhanger. Anyway tum I have school and my first group therapy session and I'm rlly scared but I'm sure it'll be fine.

Anyway just me
I'm tess/tessa I'm 13 years old and live in the netherlands. My favourite colour is red and my favourite artist is Melanie martinez obv. I'm part dutch surinamese and Chinese. But you can only see the Chinese part slightly in my eyes and my skin cuz im actually pale as fuck😭

If you're struggling with any of the topics in the fic or just want to contact me I'm always online on tiktok. My tiktok is: tesz1l

- buh byeer